Reviews for Sweet and Lowdown
lulabelljane chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
Daddyward...sigh! He just pulls on the heartstrings doesn't he? NOthing sexier than a man holding a baby...throw in rocking him to sleep...and guh!

I loved how Edward found out at the beginning...thermometer...lol! And drunk dog...that's a story!

Loved this! :)
the-glory-days chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
Oh Daddyward, how he always manages to make my heart flutter. I don't ever see myself having kids, but there is definitely noting sexier than a man holding a child, and I could just imagine your Edward with Cameron rocking him too sleep...SO ADORABLE!

I loved this. ~Jen
Kyuketsuki In Oki chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
Oh, sigh... You're awesome, CPW!
crystalight22 chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
that's an awesome add on i love it!
jennaloohoo chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
Now THIS is the ending I wished for for Love! I really enjoyed how they have the happy ending with the babies as this big, happy family. This is definitely one of my favorite one-shots I've read, so thanks for continuing on with the plot. (And I know I was a bit relentless with comments for all your stories, but you just HAD to name the dog Jenna didn't you? lol, I kid.)

Jenna(loohoo)
nelln chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
::reader is seen attempting to stealthily stuff votes into a box with a messy hand-written sign reading "DILF O/S CONTEST" taped on it. CPW walks into room, notices the jerky, urgent movements, curiosity piqued and stalks towards reader quietly::

CPW: "Umm...what do you think you're doing?"

(reader jumps at the sound of the voice, scattering the folded pieces of paper she was in the process of stuffing into the box. As reader turns towards the voice, her cheeks start to blush and hastily starts to gather the small pieces of paper now littering the floor)

Reader: "What? Umm...what are you talking about? What d'you mean? I'm not doing anything? What..why..I mean what does it look like I'm doing?" (Reader keeps gaze fixed on CPW, while blindly feeling for the scattered papers. Reader is simultaneously gathering papers and stuffing them into any empty pocket amongst her clothing)

CPW: "Honestly? It looks like you're stuffing a ballot box..." (at CPW's words the readers already blushing face gets redder)

Reader(scoffing nervously): "Stuffing a ballot box? What? That's ridiculous! I mean, where do you think you are? Florida circa 20 during the Presidential Elections? Who DOES that?"

(reader is still keeping eye contact with CPW while stuffing the last few scattered pieces of paper into the overflowing pockets of her jacket)

CPW: "Ookay...well let's just say, hypothetically speaking, that I am seeing someone stuffing a ballot box. This would be where I'd tell her that although it's the thought that counts, you do realize that this is an electronic count, right? I mean there aren't polling places or votes that CAN be stuffed. In fact, the entry submission hasn't even closed yet, let alone any voting. I think you're being punked..."

Reader(forcing laughter): "Oh that *would* be hilarious! Ashton wouldn't have anything on those jokesters! Damn! Is that the time already? I have an appointment to keep. Good luck with that contest!"

(reader rushed out of the room, her quick footsteps echoing down the hallway, followed by the slam of a faraway door, leading to the outside world. In her hasty getaway, a piece of paper launches out of the reader's overstuffed pockets, swaying back and forth in the air before gently landing on the floor. CPW walks over to where the paper is resting on it's side and quietly unfolds the paper. The paper shows a list of o/s entries for the DILF contest, including her own. The box next to CPW's o/s was checked off in pink ink.

Confused, CPW walks over to the obviously hand-made box and peers into the medium sized opening on top of it. Without taking any of the already stuffed papers out of the box, she can see that all the papers within her sight have the faint pink ink bleeding onto the back of the folded pieces of papers.

CPW (whispering aloud in the empty room): "What the fuck is that about?"

(hearing a quiet shuffle behind her, CPW turns around to see FLB11 walking towards her through a hidden door on the other side of the room. FLB11 is shaking her head ruefully as she approaches CPW.)

CPW: "What's going on here?"

FLB11: "Well MM14 and I were just talking on Twitter about your one shot and we started messing around about how we'd totes be stuffing the ballots for you if it was a physical vote and how funny it'd be if you won by stuffed ballots a la Prez Election 20. One of the followers msg'd us asking where the polling place was and we made up a place thinking they were just playing along. We even recruited her to build the ballot box and the ballots. We didn't think she'd actually do any of it until we saw the twitpic from her ubertwitter showing her placing her vote in the box. When I saw it I ran over here. Guess I'm too late?"

CPW: "OMG, so this whole thing was her attempt to make sure I won? That's so sweet...in a creepy, stalkerish, illegal sorta way."

FLB11: "Well obvio your story really touched that psychotic part of her that made her think this was necessary."

CPW: "Yeah, not really sure how I feel about that, but who's gonna tell her that she can only vote after 10/5 and only electronically?"

FLB11: "I'm pretty sure that she's gonna figure it out on her own."

(they look at each other an burst out laughing at the ridiculousness of it all.)

FLB11: "Wow CPW, you've got some pretty hard-core fans out there."

CPW: "Yeah, I guess. I guess it's the thought that counts."

::CPW shrugs her shoulders and FLB11 rolls her eyes. Scene fades as the two cohorts walk away::

Do I need to say just how much I freaking love LWCT? This was an amazing revisit of a beloved story. I would totes do the above scene if necessary to ensure a win! This incarnation of E is one of my faves of ALL the fics I've read...by far! I love the rocking chair visual of E with baby Cam and let's not forget the fuckhawt lemon in the story. JM&J! I'm totes gonna vote over and over, if possible. I don't even have to read the other entries to know this will be my fave.

Sorry I'm so long-winded, but thanks for the o/s and revisit!
SxyVampireBites chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
omg i loved it

u should make it out to be a squeal

ty

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
XxPixiePowerxX chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
i like it
forgetthesong chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
I loved it! love daddy Edward!
azure0610 chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
I JUST took LWCT off my alerts since it's finished then low and behold I find this one shot.

I LOVE that you gave them a baby. How did you come up with Cameron though. I know for a C name since a girl would have been Charlotte.

I loved it! The way Edward and Bella fuck I should have KNOWN she was already pregnant again.
GeorgiaRee chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
Aw... that is so sweet! Being as I have read the main story, it is so nice to get another peak at what their life had become. I think it is well written and def contest worthy! Hot sex and sweetness!

Good luck!
grtchn chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
yay, so good. LOL I LOVE THE BEER DRINKING DOG SFM :D
Chilly Howdy chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
WOZZER! That was an awesome one shot! I so love the full story that I really enjoyed this one too...
kelley77 chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
Aw...that is like the perfect epilogue to that story! Sweet and saucy and sexy all wrapped into one. Great job! :)
Hope4more chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
Awesome one shot. I loved it and it was such a nice little ending to Love Will Come Thru. Thanks. Although...5 hours of labor and a half hour of pushing? I seriously think I could kick some ass, I know it happens...but never in my world. Thank god Bella had one thing go easy in her life! Between all the shit with Mike, she deserves all the happiness in the world!
185 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »