Reviews for Sweet and Lowdown
Guest chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
Great story :)
LizzyAtTheLake chapter 2 . 8/20/2010
This is a nice little one shot you have here. I read quite a bit of ff and I believe this is the first time I have read your work. I often start with a short story from an author while I am deciding what to read. I think I may start with your MIFFY. My research indicates this would be a good place to begin. I am a good reviewer, so you should hear from me shortly
spunkmehard chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
Loved this story! I find it hard to be Daddyward...so sweet and adorable with their son. Good to know between them and the Whitlock's, they are single-handedly populating the world.
HeavenlyAngel34 chapter 2 . 6/29/2010
I loved this story!
HeavenlyAngel34 chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
Loved it!
laurasiobhan chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
awwwwwww yay for more babies. lol i read love will come through so it was uber cute. do you think you would ever do a sequel to it? anways this was amazing and cute!
TEAMEJforeverloveTWILIGHT chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
Well a short story was calling.. maybe two! lol.. well here i am.. so lets read this baby! i love them as parents! lol! and i love your dirty mind.. ;D Damn now you want me to go read the story this would be connected to.. damn.. well i know my next adventure! lol! ;D he is on freaking crack or something.. gahh this is to funny! 'Oh it even does addition' ahh! good times! Aww.. that was so cute.. gahh... now i have to go read that other story.. damn you and you amazing writing! lol! anywho i loved this chapter.. it was so amazing! and i loved it so much! and now i have something to look forward to! lol! so i guess later for now.. more stories tomorrow! D

Ashley
scrapmypieces chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
Awwwwwww, daddyward... melts me! ;p
ajo chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
i think this is the second time i've read this, and i like it just as much now as i did the first time. DILFward is so sweet, and horny DILFward is the BEST.
joayla chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
Are they mad two kids that close together is not fun trust me. I had stupid Written on my head when I listened to my hubby when he advised me we should try for another one. Or was I clouded by the mind blowing sex, either way I can't remember since I only get four hours sleep a night with two kids. Oh yesand mind blowing stories like this do not help my sleeping, love your stories whore!
teacher1209 chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
Aw so sweet, I loved reading about them when Cam was a baby and finding out she was pregnant again. Have to say, the dog drinking the beer was TOO funny!
hopelessly smitten chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
This was really sweet! And really hot as well, but also really sweet! D

xx
Captain Jezebel chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
I loved the funny little flashbacks. Edward getting Jenna drunk, Edward thinking the test was a thermometer, Alice telling him he did enough stuffing. Too funny.

I loved getting a glimpse into the future of these two after reading their story all last week. EmxR had a girl, JxA had twins, ExB have Cam. All is right with the club, and his parents, and between them.

I loved the sweet daddy moments Edward spent with his son...precious.

And I love that they are still so sexually perfect for each other. Yay another baby!

xoxo, Jezzy
emeralddahlia chapter 2 . 1/19/2010
beautiful! very touching, i love stories with babies
MasenCullen chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
::sighs::

So sweet. So pleasing. So precious and SO very sexy. I love how you incorporated the flashbacks while Edward is having a little one on one time w/ his lil' man. Edward sitting in the rocking chair cradling Cam in his inked arms, oh dear God. THAT melted me into a puddle of goo. Literally.

When Bella told Edward that she's with child... again... while in the shower... together... happy tears, I had happy tears streaming down my cheeks. 3
183 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »