Reviews for Sweet and Lowdown
emeralddahlia chapter 2 . 1/19/2010
beautiful! very touching, i love stories with babies
MasenCullen chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
::sighs::

So sweet. So pleasing. So precious and SO very sexy. I love how you incorporated the flashbacks while Edward is having a little one on one time w/ his lil' man. Edward sitting in the rocking chair cradling Cam in his inked arms, oh dear God. THAT melted me into a puddle of goo. Literally.

When Bella told Edward that she's with child... again... while in the shower... together... happy tears, I had happy tears streaming down my cheeks. 3
LittleBunnyLuv chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
MORE MORE MORE!
Kassiah chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
That was so sweet. and hot. Thank you for writing it!
Shortcake79 chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
WOW i really love this story..how things worked out for the both of them..what a fantastic story!
jerryleeee chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
that was so hot!
Jadalulu chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
Okay...this is so fuckin funny...:-) I JUST left a review for LWCT...like a REALLY long one cuz I just found and finished it today. Anyways...so I was bored and searching for oneshots to read when I came across this and didn't even realize it was yours. I just clicked and started reading. IMAGINE MY SURPRISE. The lovely DTE and naughty Bella strike again! I LOVED IT! :-) So sweet with the babies...and nice to see that parenthood hasn't taken the edge off them...
babylou23 chapter 2 . 12/6/2009
aww i'm so glad that you did this one-shot as i really wanted to know what they were like a few years after everything and with kids. beautiful one shot.
VallieValVal chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
I love this! I really enjoy reading stories where there is ExB and they are going to have a child or already do, and this is really perfect :)

I am now off to have a look at your other stories.
ffictionreader01 chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
Cute and hot. Great job.
motherduckatschool chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
Loved it.

Keep writing,

Motherduckatschool
grandsophia chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
AWN ! sweet and sexy all in one :)
Sarabella79 chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
I loved it! I just finished LWCT today and had to read this as well. Awesome work! Any chance of a sequel?

Sarah
emmadtf2 chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
CPW, all I can say is that I loved this one-shot, it was sweet and am glad they can still be a couple in love and appreciate each other. Xoxo
sessahhh chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
Ah! Now I have to go read the whole story cause this o/s is awesome. I love this Edward. I can just picture him in the beginning of the full story and how much he changes by the end (and where this one plays out). You did a fantastic job of sucking me in. I love picturing Daddy's with their wee little peanuts in the rocking chair... so sweet, so delicious especially with tattoos. You had my heart at the peanut but it exploded with the thought of a Tatward. My favorite part is when he thought she was holding a thermometer! hahahaha. Good stuff. Can't believe you didn't win the contest but this story was excellent none the less.
185 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »