Reviews for Sweet and Lowdown
PiscesFish03 chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
Awesome!
Hcm126 chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
This was a really sweet, and hot, one shot! Thanks!
NightStar81 chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
I loved it!
bacmel79 chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
"The first time Cameron peed on Bella during a changing was a bit of an eye opener for both of us but we learned as we went along. " - little boys are EVIL! I freaked the hell out one morning and changed his diaper (he was like 2 weeks old) and he had an erection. Should have heard me calling my friends who had boys asking what the hell? Then one time he peed in his eye and I was like "OMG he's gonna go blind" We were just leaving for his 3 day old doc appointment and the doctor swore to me that it was fine and he will learn to not pee in his eye. He peed in his ear once too. He freacked me out so much in his first few months of life. Girls are so much easier!
michswan chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
Very sweet story. :)

Thanks for sharing!
EdwardsVampTramp chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
"Oh look, it does addition,” I said stupidly as Bella cocked her eye at me, no doubt considering smacking me again." - I'm dying *snorts*! Too funny!

"I felt like motherfucking Christopher Columbus as I explored her as thoroughly as possible, inside and out." - God bless the navigators and exploration!

“Hold onto the headboard,” I instructed as I stroked my cock while I watched intently as Bella turned over, her tight ass in the air as she assumed the position I had instructed her to." - Where do I sign up for THOSE lessons?

“One can only hope right?” I said with a smirk. “My life would be completely fulfilled if we had a daughter as beautiful as her mom.” - Definitely a D.I.L.F! *sigh*

Very entertaining...loved it! *wink*
Jax-SoA chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
Absolutely loved it, only problem...now I need to know if they have a girl or another boy!
twilightobession chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
This was so sweet. Loved it.
Joanne110 chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
That was a nice story.
nerac chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
Aw, CPW - melt my heart why dontcha! Perfect mix of sweet and fuckhot... :D Loved it!

~caren
RoseArcadia chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
I LOVEd this, it was realistic and reminded me of my hubby!
ckcpurple chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
I loved this one-shot. It's one of the first DILF entries I read and I have to say, it stayed in my top 5 all the way to the end.

I loved the connection and the tenderness. I also loved that they were married to each other and there was no real drama going on. Just a beautiful moment between husband and wife.

Good luck! I will definitely put the full story on my to-read list.
Paco1230 chapter 2 . 10/8/2009
Voted! Good luck :)
Cullenfan524 chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
That was great :)
purpledm9 chapter 2 . 10/8/2009
Edward has got "Everything!". His friends too. Edward enjoying fatherhood and is btw, is beautifully well written.
185 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »