Reviews for Merlin's Staff!
Challen Evergreen chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
LOVED!
BlackGryphon101 chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
Loved the story.
carolinesayer chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
Lol! Thankyou! I'll be laughing all night now xD Thanks xx
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
A great story. Very funny.
harrylovesginny5 chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
that was realy funy (lol) i love it. please keep going on writing fanfics. Your a genious.
Luna Goddess of the Night chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
haha, this was so funny! i laughed my butt off. love fred and george fics! keep up the good work!

-luna
PiER chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
Oh AngelMoon Girl!

Not quite sure how I stumbled upon this little gem but I am delighted I did. In fact I'm even a little bit jealous I didn't think of this myself. The plot is truly ingenious, perfect in it's simplicity. And you kept McGonagall in character, her embarrassment is spot on!

Well, I'm done gushing. If you haven't figured it out yet, I really enjoyed this.
Background Music chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
lol
Jtennis chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
OMG lol
Amethyst Asheryn chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
Have you ever read anything by Terry Pratchett? He's a great satire/humor writer, and several of his books reference this theme. I can remember two songs he mentions (but unfortunately never gives the words to)-drinking songs called "A Wizard's Staff Has a Knob on the End" and an unnamed song about the Patrician of the city never having any fancy dances (read: Balls).

Anyway, this is what that reminds me of. Still, it was funny. Ended this story coughing my head off (started out laughing, but am sick, so the end result is sort of half and half). I especially love the end notes and "mischief managed."

Thanks for writing!

Ashe
Immortal Sailor Cosmos chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
LOL! THis is so absolutly adorable! and very Gred and Forge!

~ISC