Reviews for The Lost
Mila Pink chapter 8 . 2/6/2014
I am excited to read more.
You are awesome! I found the amazing story and want to see what will happen with each one!
Kisses
sweetteatwo chapter 8 . 2/5/2014
was so happy to see a update so sad that jorge had to be mean and evil and kill those kids
blukat chapter 7 . 11/5/2013
It took me a chapter or two to get into your story but get into it I did. At first I didn't like the whole thing with Jorge but I realize that it was completely new plot to me and not the same as so many other stories I've read have. Now to me that is what I like about the stories to be different. Your story definitely keeps on surprising me and I hope you keep it up. Can't wait until the next part. Thanks for the read.
Flying Chrissy chapter 7 . 11/4/2013
Interesting! Look forward to the next update.
petit.dragon25 chapter 7 . 11/3/2013
quel sera les réaction de nos HEROS face a leur dominant stupide.
jewel131415 chapter 7 . 11/3/2013
yay an update.
sweetteatwo chapter 6 . 5/1/2013
was glad to see a new chapter. I hope the crew will save Mione in time from this Jorge person and get away I can't wait until Snape, Malfoy, and Krum finds their guys again. Please update when you can.
Love Faith Embers chapter 6 . 4/30/2013
Wow. This is seriously out there. I like it though. Can't wait to see what happens next.
NickyFox13 chapter 6 . 4/29/2013
I want a chapter with more of Jorge's point of view; he's creepy and genuinely warped without going into over-the-top villain territory. Hermione interacting with Jorge also interests me because it's a dynamic that would lend itself to lots of character growth on Hermione's part. I wanna see Blaise/Hermione happen later on in the story (maybe within the next three or four chapters, if the fic goes on that long) because both Blaise and Hermione are messed up. Because they've both gone through some sort of trauma (Hermione while under the spell of Jorge and Blaise with the abusive ex girlfriend) would probably help each other heal because they would understand each other.

Also, I think Harry should give birth next chapter because it feels like he's been pregnant forever. Also, the finding spell Tatsumi created should be part of the next chapter. That spell should be the catalyst for Draco confronting Harry about the child. Would Ron and Krum get together in this story, or would that be too many pairings after Draco/Harry, Severus/Neville, Latrice/Tatsumi and implied one-sided Hermione/Blaise?
kagomya chapter 5 . 3/23/2013
Ohmergerd Mione!
NickyFox13 chapter 4 . 12/28/2012
I may be biased but I don't care, I really really like how you're taking the story. I'm also especially curious as to how Latrice's story affects everyone else. I think you've also improved a whole ton, writing-wise. Your sentences flow better much nicer and your description is vivid, and easy to read. I can't wait to beta and read more of your fic 3
ryouXichigo-lover chapter 3 . 10/24/2012
Love it :D
Petrichor-3 chapter 3 . 10/23/2012
I like the idea of this. The Krum/Ron scene was seriously hot, and I think Snape seems kind of cute, perfect for the Adorable Nev! Draco/Harry is one of my absoulte favourites (luckiy many author's aswell..!) and I'm happy they are to have a baby! (I wonder if Ron's pregant as well now btw?). Your OC seems, well, I don't know. A bit mystic. I wonder what she's running from, she is a muggle, but does she have a connection to the wizarding world (except for Harry obviously), she seems to be able to read minds, eh?
I seriously hope you can update this sooner rather than later!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/24/2012
love it
Drarrylovechild chapter 2 . 8/20/2011
i love it pleased continue i hoped ron get pregnant i will love to see that and draco and snape can final find their love