Reviews for A Fox's Luck
SliverWolfAlpha chapter 7 . 10/16
Not bad but why did the leader of the nation do that to naruto I understand Sakura she a bitch but that having him banished
ArchdemonScorpio chapter 7 . 10/22/2013
Ok, guys, since some might not realize... he abandoned this story and now its gone. Sad. So, some one adopt this and make it way better!
metalfox chapter 7 . 7/29/2013
Hope you start on this story again
xXColdFusion13Xx chapter 7 . 7/4/2013
DarkNamikaze chapter 7 . 4/27/2013
love it please keep updating
CaptainHitsiugaya chapter 7 . 3/19/2013
Please update ASAP
Zombiemunkie673 chapter 7 . 3/12/2013
ppplllleeeeeaaaasssseeee kkkkeeeepppp ggggooooiiiinnnngggg! iiiiiiii lllllooooovvvveeee ttthhhhiiisss!
kooloowarrior chapter 7 . 10/24/2012
um how is this story complete i dont get the ending.
Dragonic Change chapter 7 . 7/8/2012
I can't wait to see what will happen next keep up the good work :)
pucflek chapter 7 . 12/30/2011
will you ever continue in this story? Or is this really ending chapter. If not you should write new chapter cuz its great
Zhor chapter 3 . 8/22/2011
Just finished chapter 3...Very impressive writing so far. Normally I'm not one to read dramas like this, but yours is very well done.
VenRaider chapter 7 . 5/29/2011
NO it Can't be finished. it was getting crazy good.
Rune Dela Vega chapter 7 . 11/10/2010
I am interested in finding out what happens next, but you should find a better BETA there are some spelling and grammar issues through out your story. And they repeat during each chapter and change every chapter. For instance one chapter leaves out apostrophes entirely, hes instead of he's or his and more.
Dan chapter 7 . 9/15/2010
Your story is ridiculously addictive. I hope you are going to post another chapter up soon. It saddens me that all these great naruto fiction stories are cut short after I fall in love with the characters. Please I am begging you to not follow this sad pattern and to continue this wonderful story that warms my heart each time I read another chapter. A loyal reader.
Oroshirai chapter 7 . 8/25/2010
This chapter was very confusing, several points i would like to make are,

1. how did the Daimyo make it to konoha in less than a half hour.

2. you said that Kyuubi was back in her cage, when said cage was changed into the seal on her belly and then the area around was altered into a den like state.

My last point is when Naruto's eyes are changed, He was able to see just fine in his mind before, what changed to make it seem that he could only see in red in his mind?

well that's it for this review, I hope you answer some of these questions in the next chapter, interesting story so far.