Reviews for Superman
LoZFreak123 chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
That is soooo sad and heartbreaking. You did a great job with the story line. Keep it up.
sweetbabby33 chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
Beautifuly . :)
leelo chapter 1 . 11/30/2003
cool.i finally know who sings that song...! Great story.I loved it after all...vegeta is my fav character. :) BUt u know..that song is soo goku though. u know about the naive thing and the cloud between the knees thing.
DBZandHpruleme chapter 1 . 1/9/2003
OMG that was so sad I've read all you're stories they're great. But that was sad i cried all the way through!
Brittany Pierce chapter 1 . 1/12/2002
This story is very sad I wanted to cry but I couldnt couse I was mad but its a very touching story
TigerEyes2 chapter 1 . 1/9/2002
Very nice ) song fics can be tricky you handled it very well )
RePliKaNT chapter 1 . 1/8/2002
(single tear drops from eye) THIS ONE IS GOOD. BUT WHY DA NC-17 RATING?
TuffAngel chapter 1 . 1/8/2002
hi i already did a reveiw but i had to tell you that i have let all my freinds read this story and they love it it is fantastic. the rating is a bit harsh but other than that i enjoy reading it over and over!
vegetalover chapter 1 . 1/8/2002
:( That was soooo sad. Exellent writing and techs.! Thats all I can say now because I have to go and cry now!
allusions of mist chapter 1 . 1/8/2002
ooooooooooooh i'm going to cry (hold back but little tears come out) oh great nnow look what you did... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I LOVE YOU VEGETA! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NONONONONONONONON! AHHHHHHHHAHHHHHAAAAAHHHAAHH! oh i love it soooooo much why it was rated nc17 i have now clue but i lOVE IT AND YOUR SOOOOO COOL! i think you got it on the dot! you are really good omg you are sooooo good i have to tell my friend and she will cry too! oh and sh doesn't cry but i know she will! man that was good you got it 100% i mean thats what vegeta would say i think... anywho you are good! oh yea if you check all of your r&r then you'll see me and i want to say on that ather fic you NEED TO RIGHT MORE! love you! bye!
whatever chapter 1 . 1/7/2002
oh my god i cried! vegeta is my favorite character, this was damn good.