Reviews for Out of Disorder, into Chaos
GG365 chapter 7 . 7/9/2013
You should really consider continuing this! Excellent fan fic and I hope you return to this soon.
TheBethM1 chapter 7 . 3/30/2012
I love this story! You've done a great job writing it and I hope you continue it :D This deserves more reviews!
exiled-druid chapter 7 . 2/19/2012
that was interesting. keep it up.
Faith Purity-Quin chapter 7 . 2/11/2012
I just read all 7 chapters in one night, and I must say that this is one of the best Fallout3 fanfics I've ever read. You describe everything perfectly, with a lot of detail and clarity. You also keep a good plot and interesting twists, I just adore the way you write. Keep it up, okie? :3
Alavon chapter 7 . 2/11/2012
I almost spat out my juice when I saw that you updated. Great chapter! I also love Amata's barter skills. Can't wait for more! Update soon!
Highlord chapter 6 . 10/29/2011
Moira walking around nude would make the Survival Guide totally worth it. Next chapter: Repopulating the wasteland. :P
Alavon chapter 6 . 10/26/2011
This was incredible. I like it how you took a different direction with the game's story. Most just repeat what the game showed but you expanded it. I also like it how you gave Amata her own voice. She's also tough but flawed; your Amata is really close to the original's personality. Her relationship with Sam is hilarious as well. They work great together and so keep it up! Can't wait for the next chapter! :D
Dominator046 chapter 6 . 10/24/2011
I enjoyed teh chapter a great deal. It had a good deal of material, and a length that kept me smiling.

However, what I will say is that parts of it felt rather dry. I found myself skipping small segments that were... 'unappetizing'. Perhaps that's just due to its close similarity to the game XDD But I still enjoyed the read!

Good work, as always.
Verpine chapter 6 . 10/24/2011
I am enjoying the content of this story a lot so far. Your characters seem like theya re reacting to the scenario they are in much like I would expect them to.

I noticed a few issues with grammer and spelling, perhaps you could get a Beta reader? Just an idea, it doesn't detract form the story overmuch.

Good story so far.
Your God is a Lie chapter 6 . 10/23/2011
"Basically, the way I see it, these stories have to work in a way that I keep close enough to the story so that the readers agree, but different enough to keep it interesting and I want to make sure that I'm doing that."

The story doesn't have to be anything you don't want it to be its your story don't allow others to dictate how it goes
MrUnclePeanuts chapter 5 . 6/24/2011
Amata is way ooc no way she would just take killing an entire city with tons of people in it so casually.
HurricaneDiablo chapter 5 . 2/1/2011
that was pretty awesome please keep it up i look forward to the next chapter and more
Dominator046 chapter 5 . 1/29/2011
I rather liked this chapter, nothing like a good James Bond event, complete with action and romance XDD.

Great chapter, I'm looking forward to more. Also... GREAT NAME FOR THE SCORPIAN! Xd, ahh, I'm not that conceited, though I found it amusing.
Dominator046 chapter 2 . 5/14/2010
Hey, me again, cue demonic music, because my review are torturous indeed. (I don't know why, but I'm really hitting heavy with sarcasm today, aren't I?)

anyways, another good chapter. I liked the inclusion of their stats, so it gives you a better understanding of their character.

I also like your depiction of the vaultie. Mine is fairly different, but, also simillar. However, not the extent our fable similarities were XDD.

My vaultie was indeed quiet, but not overly so like yours. He is creative, quick on his feet, an agility pure, and very instinctive, but wise as well. He also has a strong sense of loyalty and caring (I beat the crap out of all three of the punks when they were bashing on Anata) Even though they do have those differences, I still like your idea of vaultie.

Annnnyways, back to a legit review.

The story is good, it didn't get too much from the game, and kept me going.

I look forward to more.
Dominator046 chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
Guess who just got Fallout 3?

XDD, I know, a total nightmare isn't it? You now have to suffer more of my torturous reviews.

Really, the story seems very good so far. I was hoping something like this would happen between the two of them. Of course, my character was different, but I'm sure hoping to see how this will turn out!

The only errors I spotted were gramatical, and i'm sure you don't need my help fixing those now.