Reviews for The Night Saga: The End
...Hello... Hello? I'm still waiting for the next chapter... Are you still there? Hello?
A Call from Fate chapter 12 . 8/21/2015
After reading your "The Endless Cycle" story, I decided to see what other FF7 fanfiction you have, and this caught my eye. I decided to read, and OMG, this is amazing! This AU story is so engaging that I fell in love this same way I fell in love with "The Endless Cycle". Vampires, Krusniks, Demons, Magic, Mystery, OMG this AU is awesome.
What's next? Turks as some kind group of Enforcers that wield Magic? Aerith as F's daughter and the unofficial Holy Church member with healing powers and Zack's future love interest? Vincent the cursed immortal Vampire-Hunter/Mage-Killer who came from a family that made a deal with the Devil?
Whoops, sorry, little bit obsessed with Fate/stay night series and such.
Oh, I wish I could help you find inspiration to continue this story. All I could do is observe all of Fate/stay night series (yes, including zero, Prototype, Apocrypha, EXTRA, Grand Order, etc) along with the other Nasuverse's elements, look for my favorite anime/videogame series that involve with supernatural, magic, vampire-related or such, but still no luck.
*sigh* Sorry that I'm not much of a help there. Anyway, I know you will never continue "The Night Saga", but I just want to say that I really appreciate you writing this story and I also want to say thank you for that. Despite the being incomplete, this AU story is a really good read.
Again like last time, thank you and Happy Fanfiction Writers Appreciation Day.
PS: Oh, I forgot to mention on my last review on "The Endless Cycle". I know you're a CloudGenesis shipper, so may I recommend you reading "Beloved" by Sinnatious on AO3 site? It's a post-DOC story with CloudGenesis as the main pairing. Have I also mentioned it is also Complete? You will love it.
IKER chapter 12 . 4/28/2015
This story is really good, I hope you would continue to update it
Ryu Pendragon chapter 12 . 11/3/2014
Wow, I wish this was an anime. I can just imagine the awesomeness of it.
Ice-Onii-Chan chapter 12 . 2/2/2014
I hope you update soon. This is a really good fanfic.
shyboywriter chapter 12 . 10/27/2013
Please update soon I would love to find out what happens next
Chaos66 chapter 12 . 7/24/2013
What the eff? One year passed, it 72413! It was excellent continue it pppppllllllllleeeeeeaaaaasssssseee?
Thieving Cat chapter 12 . 1/6/2013
This story is really fascinating! I love the concept, pairing, and all. Will there be Vincent and Sephiroth?
I hope you'll continue
Thunder Of Friendship chapter 12 . 9/7/2012
WOW! From all the AUs I've ever read, THIS ONE IS THE BEST EVER! I never thought I'd like supernatural stuff as much as I do now! and the story's been advancing so well and I can't wait to see when they'll gather all the rest of the keys, I wonder what will happen next to their slowly-growing party. Now they have Nero, Cid and his assisstant along with them. I like the fact that Cloud is actually a singer who became a mute and now has telepathic abilities, I can't wait to see what he'll do to use it in battles and stuff like that. I also wonder what Zack will do (he doesn't have much supernatural ability but ...) this story really took my attention for a really long time and I finished the 12 chapters and now I want MORE! So please update this story soon!
toRii chapter 12 . 8/25/2012
Sorry, I'm too lazy to log in, but...please update this story! ;_; From all of the fanfic about Gen and Cloud pairing, I found yours is the one that has the most fascinating plot of adventure in AU I've ever read! So, keep up the good work and don't leave this story...!
anime-dark-fairy chapter 12 . 7/21/2012
I hope you will update this story soon. It's very good and I would like to see what happens next :)
Quiz King chapter 12 . 4/13/2012
OOoh, I can't wait for the next chapter! There are a few mistakes, but I can overlook that, as this is a very good story!
Ice-Onii-Chan chapter 12 . 3/28/2012
I love it. Cloud has a lot on his plate now. I wonder how he'll deal with all of them?
DarkBombayAngel chapter 12 . 3/27/2012
Love the chapter. -
Mizu Hoseki chapter 12 . 3/25/2012
I know I'm gonna get shot or something for this but...

Cloudy got himself a new pet! _

-slaps herself out of the daze-

I figured with the constant 'brothers' being thrown around that it had to be either one of the remnants or Nero... they're the only ones I know (if your using already made characters) that would be constantly spouting out 'brother, brother' all the time XD;

so Cloud has a Vampire, a puppy and now a shadow monster? following him around, brilliant _

how they gonna explain to the detective that the monster they were chasing is now gonna try and be a good boy, so please don't shoot or try to take him away?

I greatly look forward to the next chapter to find out _