Reviews for The Night Saga: The End
Ryu Pendragon chapter 12 . 11/3/2014
Wow, I wish this was an anime. I can just imagine the awesomeness of it.
Ice-Onii-Chan chapter 12 . 2/2/2014
I hope you update soon. This is a really good fanfic.
shyboywriter chapter 12 . 10/27/2013
Please update soon I would love to find out what happens next
Chaos66 chapter 12 . 7/24/2013
What the eff? One year passed, it 72413! It was excellent continue it pppppllllllllleeeeeeaaaaasssssseee?
Thieving Cat chapter 12 . 1/6/2013
This story is really fascinating! I love the concept, pairing, and all. Will there be Vincent and Sephiroth?
I hope you'll continue
Thunder Of Friendship chapter 12 . 9/7/2012
WOW! From all the AUs I've ever read, THIS ONE IS THE BEST EVER! I never thought I'd like supernatural stuff as much as I do now! and the story's been advancing so well and I can't wait to see when they'll gather all the rest of the keys, I wonder what will happen next to their slowly-growing party. Now they have Nero, Cid and his assisstant along with them. I like the fact that Cloud is actually a singer who became a mute and now has telepathic abilities, I can't wait to see what he'll do to use it in battles and stuff like that. I also wonder what Zack will do (he doesn't have much supernatural ability but ...) this story really took my attention for a really long time and I finished the 12 chapters and now I want MORE! So please update this story soon!
toRii chapter 12 . 8/25/2012
Sorry, I'm too lazy to log in, but...please update this story! ;_; From all of the fanfic about Gen and Cloud pairing, I found yours is the one that has the most fascinating plot of adventure in AU I've ever read! So, keep up the good work and don't leave this story...!
anime-dark-fairy chapter 12 . 7/21/2012
I hope you will update this story soon. It's very good and I would like to see what happens next :)
Quiz King chapter 12 . 4/13/2012
OOoh, I can't wait for the next chapter! There are a few mistakes, but I can overlook that, as this is a very good story!
Ice-Onii-Chan chapter 12 . 3/28/2012
I love it. Cloud has a lot on his plate now. I wonder how he'll deal with all of them?
DarkBombayAngel chapter 12 . 3/27/2012
Love the chapter. -
Mizu Hoseki chapter 12 . 3/25/2012
I know I'm gonna get shot or something for this but...

-coos-

Cloudy got himself a new pet! _

-slaps herself out of the daze-

I figured with the constant 'brothers' being thrown around that it had to be either one of the remnants or Nero... they're the only ones I know (if your using already made characters) that would be constantly spouting out 'brother, brother' all the time XD;

so Cloud has a Vampire, a puppy and now a shadow monster? following him around, brilliant _

how they gonna explain to the detective that the monster they were chasing is now gonna try and be a good boy, so please don't shoot or try to take him away?

I greatly look forward to the next chapter to find out _

Mizu
UltimateNinjaOfDoom chapter 12 . 3/24/2012
identity confusion hmmm cloud is very familer with that

so i wonder what happenes next update soon please
Ice-Onii-Chan chapter 11 . 3/21/2012
I like this chapter. I love this story more. When are you going to wright the next chapter?
Maxie42 chapter 11 . 3/5/2012