Reviews for Azalea Potter
HazelBarnes chapter 4 . 3/13
This is amazing! Can't wait for the next chapter
Guest chapter 4 . 11/30/2019
I’m unsure of if she’s staying in this world or after she’s helped him moving on to a new one and helping again. I like that she’s getting Harry up to speed and making him know everything he needs to know. Shouldn’t she have destroyed the soul prices. The locket, the ring and the diadem for sure. The cup she can get from Sirius and the snake can be killed during the third task. If theirs a way to remove it from Harry do that or have him let an ak hit him during the third task. That way the problem is solved than and there. Have him take his o.w.l.s. a year early. No Harry/cho or Harry/Ginny please. So if she went to the goblin and had a blood test done it would say Azalea H. Grove and that she has no vaults. Harry wouldn’t appear to be related to her at all. Is this a weird Harry/azalea story if they aren’t related I guess it’s not weird. But i still find it a little weird lol but than she can be the one to vote laws as his wife while he’s arrest people or whatever he wants to do. But seriously no Harry/Ginny otherwise more chapters please
udkudk chapter 4 . 6/6/2019
You should continue this
Kiochii chapter 4 . 1/13/2019
This is interesting and I’m looking forward to more.
flowergirl.nn chapter 4 . 9/6/2018
Are you not going to continue this?
Lohoydo chapter 4 . 6/18/2018
While I enjoy the concept, and have seen it go the other way before, I find you giving Azalea a bit too much blood thirst, a bit too much knowledge, a bit too much power, and moving a LOT faster than seems believable. Also, Harry seems to be an idiot to not question the possession, or much about her. I would enjoy seeing a rewrite of this.
rankokunalpha1 chapter 3 . 1/29/2018
damn I was hoping for more hopefully you do write more under this! please do as I find your writing as skysaber much better than your other identities I have found! I have found this to be aawesome wtory please write more soon please!

Brad
spider94 chapter 4 . 1/24/2018
Its said that you needed to abondened the story. It showed great promise.
rankokunalpha1 chapter 4 . 9/17/2017
awesome cant wait to see what the lemon sucker does when he finds out he is under arrest for all the things aza did in his image!
Brad
otakumick chapter 4 . 5/6/2017
A rather promising start, sad that it seems rather permanently stopped. We can only hope that it is not as it seems.
rytan451 chapter 4 . 1/14/2017
Despite the six-year pause since the last update, my enjoyment from reading this is enough for me to request that you continue it.

I haven't detected any typos or errors in grammar, so in this regard, this story surpasses most others posted on this website. On the other hand, due to the short length of what has been published, I am not yet able to detect the plot; in that regard, there are stories that surpass this.

Best wishes,
rytan451
Alex chapter 3 . 6/11/2016
I feel bad for Harry, he just got entered in the tournament, taken over by himself from another universe, and then plopped in a room without even an explanation
Isamaru chapter 4 . 5/31/2016
Holy crap! Hope you decide to continue this one day!
justlovefanfiction2901 chapter 4 . 5/12/2016
I would really love to read more of this! This is a wonderful plot and I am looking forward to more!
AnimeFreak71777 chapter 4 . 3/24/2016