Reviews for Azalea Potter
otakumick chapter 4 . 5/6
A rather promising start, sad that it seems rather permanently stopped. We can only hope that it is not as it seems.
rytan451 chapter 4 . 1/14
Despite the six-year pause since the last update, my enjoyment from reading this is enough for me to request that you continue it.

I haven't detected any typos or errors in grammar, so in this regard, this story surpasses most others posted on this website. On the other hand, due to the short length of what has been published, I am not yet able to detect the plot; in that regard, there are stories that surpass this.

Best wishes,
rytan451
Alex chapter 3 . 6/11/2016
I feel bad for Harry, he just got entered in the tournament, taken over by himself from another universe, and then plopped in a room without even an explanation
NaruHarem4ever chapter 4 . 5/31/2016
Holy crap! Hope you decide to continue this one day!
justlovefanfiction2901 chapter 4 . 5/12/2016
I would really love to read more of this! This is a wonderful plot and I am looking forward to more!
AnimeFreak71777 chapter 4 . 3/24/2016
:D
Wyrade chapter 4 . 3/15/2016
Thanks for the chapters so far. :)
I hope you will continue this story sometime soon, it does have potential. :)
cko2 chapter 4 . 1/21/2016
bummer. only 4 chapters. to bad it was not. good story though.
miruyume chapter 4 . 12/1/2015
It's a shame you abandoned this story, it sounds really interesting.
Skywroe chapter 4 . 11/13/2015
I like this fic so far. I would like to see more of her and Harry though. Hope you have time to continue, it's started so well.
lexus4444 chapter 4 . 10/7/2015
Too bad this is the end of this story. It has a good start.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/20/2015
Or it is possible that Azalea is close enough to being Harry that the short time that Dumbledore has been exposed to her was insufficient to recognize any difference.
Dragon of Selene chapter 4 . 7/23/2015
Ah, but as he mellows her out, would he not become even just a bit more like her?
kh chapter 4 . 7/8/2015
awesome please continue
atalanta chapter 4 . 7/5/2015
This is very interesting! I've never read anything quite like it.:)