Reviews for Azalea Potter
solitare chapter 4 . 12/23/2010
I love this story. I happen to really like most Harry/FemHarry stories, but it is usually the canon Harry the is older and stronger and moves from another world. I hope you update soon!
Nanchih chapter 4 . 12/23/2010
Nice to see this one pop up again. Dumblebumblebee might not be QUITE as bad as the one from her place, but he was quite bad enough.
gaschalk chapter 4 . 12/23/2010
Very Good! I am not sure if I ever read anything you have written but I will say that I will look for anything you have written. I just checked to see what you have written and I will be reading your Harry Potter stories. Azalea Potter is excellent. I do not remember finding any spelling mistakes and that in itself is good and unusual. Keep it up and I look for the rest of this story.

Stan
tarnished silver things chapter 4 . 12/23/2010
'"THERE HE IS!"'

*Gigglesnorts.* Ooh-hoo, this'll be good. I'm looking forward to seeing the changes these two inflict on one another.

And I'm slightly scared of what Azalea (and possibly Harry, later) will do to everyone. Especvially MoRon and Hermione.

By the way, have I said already that you are WONDERFUL?

Gleeful thanks,

M.
enderverse chapter 4 . 12/23/2010
Wow, is she a mary sue or what?

A decently well written one, but the cliché awesomeness can't be denied.
JanusGodOfPossibilities chapter 4 . 12/23/2010
Excellent chapter.

Poor Dumbledore... Not! *smirks*.
bakapervert chapter 4 . 12/23/2010
Thanks for the update.
Penny is wise chapter 4 . 12/23/2010
Awesome chapter.
sizuka2 chapter 4 . 12/23/2010
Delighted to see this isn't dead; eager to see more of it.
kopakanuvafan20 chapter 4 . 12/23/2010
That was an interesting view on time and how the Room of Requirement is really suppose to be used.
Lady Shagging Godiva chapter 4 . 12/23/2010
Love it. Original ideas, and interesting.

I only ask one thing, that she and Harry don't get together. It's too much like incest for my taste.

Oh and don't have him get together with Ginny. Yuck.

Oh! I wonder when Sirius will meet Azalea.
FateBurn chapter 4 . 12/23/2010
good chapter please update soon
SuperiorShortness chapter 4 . 12/23/2010
Mnnn the time thing and the critique of Harry Potter by Azalea was brilliant. I don't buy at all though the Dumbledore framings. Too easy for Dumbledore to get out of it. He's too high profile for anyone to believe he is actually attacking anyone face or no face.

A Fan,

Kevin
Star Mage1 chapter 4 . 12/23/2010
I love the new chapter and what Azazlea has been up to.
Alex DarkFire chapter 4 . 12/23/2010
Lovely Chapter Jared, always a pleasure when you give something like this to your readers, Looking forward to more as ever
346 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »