Reviews for Azalea Potter
tarnished silver things chapter 4 . 12/23/2010
'"THERE HE IS!"'

*Gigglesnorts.* Ooh-hoo, this'll be good. I'm looking forward to seeing the changes these two inflict on one another.

And I'm slightly scared of what Azalea (and possibly Harry, later) will do to everyone. Especvially MoRon and Hermione.

By the way, have I said already that you are WONDERFUL?

Gleeful thanks,

M.
enderverse chapter 4 . 12/23/2010
Wow, is she a mary sue or what?

A decently well written one, but the cliché awesomeness can't be denied.
JanusGodOfPossibilities chapter 4 . 12/23/2010
Excellent chapter.

Poor Dumbledore... Not! *smirks*.
bakapervert chapter 4 . 12/23/2010
Thanks for the update.
Penny is wise chapter 4 . 12/23/2010
Awesome chapter.
sizuka2 chapter 4 . 12/23/2010
Delighted to see this isn't dead; eager to see more of it.
kopakanuvafan20 chapter 4 . 12/23/2010
That was an interesting view on time and how the Room of Requirement is really suppose to be used.
Lady Shagging Godiva chapter 4 . 12/23/2010
Love it. Original ideas, and interesting.

I only ask one thing, that she and Harry don't get together. It's too much like incest for my taste.

Oh and don't have him get together with Ginny. Yuck.

Oh! I wonder when Sirius will meet Azalea.
FateBurn chapter 4 . 12/23/2010
good chapter please update soon
SuperiorShortness chapter 4 . 12/23/2010
Mnnn the time thing and the critique of Harry Potter by Azalea was brilliant. I don't buy at all though the Dumbledore framings. Too easy for Dumbledore to get out of it. He's too high profile for anyone to believe he is actually attacking anyone face or no face.

A Fan,

Kevin
Star Mage1 chapter 4 . 12/23/2010
I love the new chapter and what Azazlea has been up to.
Alex DarkFire chapter 4 . 12/23/2010
Lovely Chapter Jared, always a pleasure when you give something like this to your readers, Looking forward to more as ever
dragon-cloud16 chapter 4 . 12/23/2010
It's good to see this get a update after so long. And your right in that Azalea is harsher but then again she did have to become harsh from her world. It would be a little sad if she mellowed out quickly though. Keep the fireworks coming and make them even bigger. Have Dumbledore framed for crimes in the Mundane World as well. Let there be a manhunt for the bearded manipulator that Rowling provided us. After all, there are to many things that don't add up that I would bet Dumbledore would know about.
Chi Vayne chapter 4 . 12/23/2010
Interesting use for the Room of Requirements. Nice to see a new chapter.
Fugacity chapter 4 . 12/23/2010
One wonders as to what the romance options are going to be... other stories of this type tend to pair the Harry-doubles. (Dancing with Myself [4040192], Harry Potter and the Girl who Lived [3992226], Equal and Opposite [2973799])

I believe these get justified as 'not incest' as the other being perfectly equal and opposite- if the male got 1 and 3 from dad, and 2 from mom, than the female got 1 and 3 from mom, with 2 from dad. They're more like clones of their parents with the eye gene swapped I guess.

Anyways, is Azalea an older sister, a romantic interest... you have a tendency for harem as well, will that be making an appearance?

Will Azalea have any interest in relationships beyond one with Harry at all? Given her life experiences, it wouldn't strike me as an unprobable course... or is she harboring an interest in the fairer sex?

Well.

I look forward to the next release.
343 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »