Reviews for Azalea Potter
Chi Vayne chapter 4 . 12/23/2010
Interesting use for the Room of Requirements. Nice to see a new chapter.
Fugacity chapter 4 . 12/23/2010
One wonders as to what the romance options are going to be... other stories of this type tend to pair the Harry-doubles. (Dancing with Myself [4040192], Harry Potter and the Girl who Lived [3992226], Equal and Opposite [2973799])

I believe these get justified as 'not incest' as the other being perfectly equal and opposite- if the male got 1 and 3 from dad, and 2 from mom, than the female got 1 and 3 from mom, with 2 from dad. They're more like clones of their parents with the eye gene swapped I guess.

Anyways, is Azalea an older sister, a romantic interest... you have a tendency for harem as well, will that be making an appearance?

Will Azalea have any interest in relationships beyond one with Harry at all? Given her life experiences, it wouldn't strike me as an unprobable course... or is she harboring an interest in the fairer sex?

Well.

I look forward to the next release.
JanusGodOfPossibilities chapter 3 . 12/14/2010
Excellent chapter/fic.

Are you going to show the results of what she did disguised as Dumbledore?
bakapervert chapter 3 . 12/3/2010
I hope you continue this story.
Josean7link chapter 3 . 12/1/2010
"she'd proceeded to dump Dudley into a tub

full of flesh-eating slugs right before

the eyes of his horrified parents; then

she'd not let them take him out until

they'd both signed the forms she'd brought

for Harry's emancipation.

They'd signed quickly" May I have more?

Please pretty please.
FateBurn chapter 3 . 12/1/2010
man cant wait for you to continue this story what you have writen so far is awesome and if this goes similar to that other story I think was Harry Potter and the Girl-who-live thats basicaly the revers of this one it would be great so please continue this coz like your other Harry Potter fics in your various acounts this too seems like a great one.
Banedon chapter 3 . 11/26/2010
Interesting. Hit hard, hit fast, guerrilla warfare.

I'll be waiting for the moment where harry will begin to realise what's going on and try something.

You have a fan :)
alexandra101 chapter 2 . 11/14/2010
AWESOME!
AustrianShadow chapter 3 . 11/6/2010
Aloah,

that's the first story I've seen with this particular situation (female Harry coming to Hogwarts); the other way round I've seen a few.

I like the heading of your tale and hope, you'll speed up your updating a little bit :-)

KR

Shadow
Greylle chapter 3 . 10/22/2010
hmmm. Interesting. i read Harry Potter awhile back, but i'll admit i never got the impression of the various people being quite the slimeballs they are here. My impression of Dumbledore was that he was too trusting, not quite as clever as he wanted to appear, and focussed on prophesies and magic when a decent revolver might have solved a whole heck of a lot of problems.

hmph. there's an idea. Harry facing Voldemort, whipping out a sawed off shotgun with a Dragonbreath round in one chamber and mixed silver and cold iron shot in the other... Maybe Azalea could be less contemptuous of mere muggle science.

hmmm. that might be something Azalea uses later on. Everyone checking for magical poisons and she gets ahold of a muggle/mundane but effective laxative (or perhaps a bit of ?) - then takes the form of the victim in order to impersonate them because they sure as heck won't be going anywhere for awhile?
mwinter1 chapter 3 . 10/21/2010
UMMMMMM Chapter 4?
Ebrius chapter 3 . 10/18/2010
Yay, it's alive!
AnFan-n-More chapter 3 . 10/14/2010
This is a nice start to "Fixing" Harry Potter's situation. I look forward to reading more. I hope you don't run out of steam after directing the plot. If you are trying to find your muse after a bit with this story, don't forget that there is always the character driven aspect to consider. When you consider the characters, and put their reactions down in writing, you'll also find that they direct the story more than you do. :)

I look forward to more.
dogbertcarroll chapter 3 . 10/9/2010
Can't believe it's taken me so long to review this but the update notice got lost somehow.

Good chapter, but politics bores me a bit. I prefer first person action but I'll be reading it regardless.
Sean Mulligan chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
This is some pretty hard core bashing.
330 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »