Reviews for Azalea Potter
InfinityMask chapter 4 . 4/22/2015
Please update the story! I very curious about what would happen next!
saashi samy chapter 4 . 2/25/2015
i really like the story

is fantastic!
saashi samy chapter 1 . 2/25/2015
interesting
Akritedes chapter 4 . 1/23/2015
This is pretty awesome, and now I'm sad it's not going anywhere.
lector03 chapter 4 . 12/8/2014
This is one of the best HP stories I have ever read, so please update.
Muroshi chapter 3 . 12/2/2014
This is a great story and I'm saddened that it hasn't been continued since the last time I found it.
HPMARIE chapter 4 . 11/30/2014
great story!
Evani chapter 4 . 9/15/2014
I love this, it's brilliant, like I've found all your stories to be thus far hopefully you'll update, and I have to say thank you for writing :)
bearblue chapter 4 . 9/11/2014
I was going to say. Holy Moly, she be one tough... gal. One tough and angry and hurt PSTD gal.

So it is good to hear that she'll mellow out and that she'll allow Harry friends. Was a bit worried about that one.

Because, naturally his world is different than her world. She came in with a ton of assumptions about how things were and went right off and bam...

That said, I found the read entertaining, so thank you for sharing it.
sad sabrin chapter 4 . 9/8/2014
Lovely
Please update soon
And tell us please with whom will they be?
sad sabrin chapter 3 . 9/8/2014
Nice
sad sabrin chapter 1 . 9/8/2014
Lovely story Please continue
Guest chapter 2 . 8/14/2014
You know what would be a kick in the nuts? If all those people that betrayed her will never betray him and that there are subtle differences that ensure Harry has to compete (dumbledore swore an oath to serve the ministry and can't act without approval of the highest ministry dignitary in attendance and thus it falls to Crouch to take Harry out, or something like that. And that Snape hasn't betrayed the Potters but that they had reconciled somewhere along the line and that Peter gave the prophecy to Voldy. Etc. Now that would suddenly make ehr the villain and good luck talking yourself out of that.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
Note that if you made Azalea's fortune fantastical enough it would mean a rise in the gold price of unprecedented proportions, inflation and general economic pains/problems/panic. Poor muggles...
WeLonelyOldSouls chapter 4 . 7/11/2014
Quite an interesting, if brief, story. I wish to see more eventually. Wonderful writing.
343 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »