Reviews for Azalea Potter
tamahome8 chapter 2 . 9/17/2009
I love this story...please keep on updating. ;)
deFox chapter 2 . 9/17/2009
Well this seems like a good story, if kind of mary-sueish. However, I was really disappointed with "All is great in USA, all Europe is backwards". It's so clishe... blaah
Wiberg chapter 2 . 9/14/2009
Very interesting read! I just hope harry will get a good explanation later. It would also be cool if they became a couple, different DNA and all - even though they by concept could be siblings :S

:3 I look forward to next update
thsunami chapter 2 . 9/14/2009
God i loved the vengence, truely poetic justice to use your enemies.

Now i wonder will the potters fall in love?, i hope so for both there sakes.

And harry has a ritual to feed his power from albus and snapes corpse's
Ebrius chapter 2 . 9/14/2009
Ho ho... please do write more (despite my rather useless comment, at least it is adding to your story statistics).
Ebrius chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
Finally, a decent story in this genre; creative and vindictive to boot :D
jdboss1 chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
just make it harry/Azalea/Hermione cant get better that that

and i did not think u wood leave . Double Time Trouble come more Chapters wood be nice when i left last review i did no it was u just some Hermione hater
jdboss1 chapter 2 . 9/13/2009
I love the start

this must be the best seen of the Goblet of Fire part i ever read and i read a lot of fic

(i no in here time Hermione was a SHIT but have hur re be come

Hermione friend (i am a die hard fan of H/HR)

Hermione can be save the rest can get nukes for it i care
Steve2 chapter 2 . 9/13/2009
More! More!
Steve2 chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
I love alternate universe stories. I'm looking to see how this one progresses - hopefully better than mine since I've lost my muse with my 11-hour workdays. Maybe one day I'll find it again.

In the meantime I will keep reading this great story of yours. Please continue.

Steve2
Balerion chapter 2 . 9/12/2009
Azalea is an overpowered super duper sue, but I'm giving her the benefit of a doubt and not hating her outright like I do most sues because she's a female Harry, but she really needs to tone down the attitude.

Harry's world is not her world; Harry's body is not her body. She should let Harry think for himself or else she's not really any better than Dumbles.

She should also at least refrain from putting Harry in danger while she hasn't talked it over with him yet. She saved Harry from humiliation, but attacking Snape without Harry's consent is as bad as casting Imperius and feeling no remorse. If she sympathizes with Harry, fine, but Harry can't even protect himself properly yet; she's endangering his life by acting rashly.
Balerion chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
Wiping out the entire British Wizarding population? Nice! Pity Harri's Remus was a bastard though, but I'm glad at least Sirius wasn't. I hope she helps Harry. Does Harri look like Lily, as Harry looks like James? I didn't catch her description, but that'd be lovely.

Might I suggest you place this story under a Harry & Harry character list? I've read a few Harry goes to an alternate Harry's universe fics before and some of the good ones are hard to find because they don't have character lists like this one. -_-

I just realized! Sirius is still alive. Oh oh! PLEASE PLEASE let Harri help Harry save him. Don't let him die. D:

Nice chapter length, btw. I'm excited to read the next chapter.
layania chapter 2 . 9/11/2009
absolutely love it! Her original world was crap shit but this is fantastic. Is dumbles really evil in this world or not? I cant wait to find out.
RANGER99 chapter 2 . 9/11/2009
""and the robes she had on spontaneously transformed into the appropriate uniform for the school she'd just named""

Dose that mean that Harry is now wearing a skirt since the school (Salem) is an all girls school and the appropriate uniform would include a skirt?

Other than that this is quite a well written story and iam looing forward to more. 5/5
pulverizer chapter 2 . 9/11/2009
Great! I like Azalea's take-no-prisoners approach. As many others have commented, I look forward to seeing the interaction between her and Harry. I also hope that you pair the two of them together (if there's going to be any of that).
343 | « Prev Page 1 .. 10 17 18 19 20 21 22 .. Last Next »