Reviews for Azalea Potter
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
Promising start.

A kick-arse Harry (or Harriet) is always good - except many stories crash when Harry gets too ridiculously over-powered.
FluffyNevyn chapter 2 . 9/11/2009
Hmm...not bad. im going to take a wild guess and assume that you will in the next chapter (hopefully) or two (a must) arrange a conversation, mental or otherwise, with Harry and Azalea? You dont just go around possessing people with no consequences after all D.

Good story, definately going on my watch list. Kudos *waves by*

*update Wizard in Gothem pathetic moral!*
Alrissa chapter 2 . 9/11/2009
Confrontation between Harry and Harri is next i presume?

Interesting premise.
Garnet Avi chapter 2 . 9/10/2009
I really like this story so far. Can't wait to see how this goes, and hope to see some Azalea/Harry interaction soon ("Sorry I possessed you, had good reasons to do so"). Also, I'm guessing this will be a pairing between the two? There was a bit of a DNA change, and self/self doesn't have the squick factor of incest (isn't that weird? :P), so I know I'm all for it. Please keep on writing and thanks for this so far,

Avi
Dumbledork chapter 2 . 9/10/2009
This is highly enjoyable. Can't wait for more.
James Axelrad chapter 2 . 9/10/2009
this has been a lot of fun. i hope you continue the fic soon.

i wonder what will happen when the school 'harry' decided to represent hears about all this.
Thyrokio chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
GOod work
Beth5572 chapter 2 . 9/10/2009

Terri
ashter87 chapter 2 . 9/10/2009
AWESOME. holy hell i have never heard of a story line like this BUT I LOVE IT. keep writing or i will beg you non-stop :)
Ysolde chapter 2 . 9/10/2009
I like Harry having some backbone and power, so this should be interesting.
BabyFetisch chapter 2 . 9/10/2009
When I noted this story, I thought: wow, this might be something good. I was right.

You did a fine job writing this story man.

Good job.

Really
zippythewondermonkey chapter 2 . 9/10/2009
GREAT STORY CANT WAIT FOR MORE
Chaos Mancer chapter 2 . 9/10/2009
nicely done but might dumbles not have notice because it was a druid ability and what he might have notice could be mistaken for a familiar giving comfort to its master?
chaosmagez chapter 2 . 9/10/2009
This is a very interesting story, I hope you are implying that Azalea surpasses Dumbledore in battle prowess and strategic thinking. That is something I want to see put into effect more often.
Grave Wolf chapter 2 . 9/10/2009
Dumbledore is insane schemer in my opinion but publicly lucid with Faykes help.
327 | « Prev Page 1 .. 10 17 18 19 20 21 .. Last Next »