Reviews for Azalea Potter
RANGER99 chapter 2 . 9/11/2009
""and the robes she had on spontaneously transformed into the appropriate uniform for the school she'd just named""

Dose that mean that Harry is now wearing a skirt since the school (Salem) is an all girls school and the appropriate uniform would include a skirt?

Other than that this is quite a well written story and iam looing forward to more. 5/5
pulverizer chapter 2 . 9/11/2009
Great! I like Azalea's take-no-prisoners approach. As many others have commented, I look forward to seeing the interaction between her and Harry. I also hope that you pair the two of them together (if there's going to be any of that).
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 2 . 9/11/2009
Fairly standard, Super!Harry smiting. Well-enough done. Moar plz!1!

~-~-~

"in which case he is just pretending not to notice while he formulates a response." -

Seems doubtful. His response would be fast and straightforward, "This is not Harry," followed by removal and enslavement. Harriet would not have been able to mouth off a tenth of what she did.

However, Dumbles as never actually seen Harry while he was performing his past heroics. He could easily assume that was why he didn't know this part of Harry's personality. Accidental magic or personal distrust could explain Harry's knew mental shields, in Dumbledore's view.

However, Dumbles will soon realize that Harry's familiar is always attached during these spats; he'll arrange an "accident" - if Hedwig, herself, doesn't trigger an unmasking.
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
Promising start.

A kick-arse Harry (or Harriet) is always good - except many stories crash when Harry gets too ridiculously over-powered.
FluffyNevyn chapter 2 . 9/11/2009
Hmm...not bad. im going to take a wild guess and assume that you will in the next chapter (hopefully) or two (a must) arrange a conversation, mental or otherwise, with Harry and Azalea? You dont just go around possessing people with no consequences after all D.

Good story, definately going on my watch list. Kudos *waves by*

*update Wizard in Gothem pathetic moral!*
Alrissa chapter 2 . 9/11/2009
Confrontation between Harry and Harri is next i presume?

Interesting premise.
Garnet Avi chapter 2 . 9/10/2009
I really like this story so far. Can't wait to see how this goes, and hope to see some Azalea/Harry interaction soon ("Sorry I possessed you, had good reasons to do so"). Also, I'm guessing this will be a pairing between the two? There was a bit of a DNA change, and self/self doesn't have the squick factor of incest (isn't that weird? :P), so I know I'm all for it. Please keep on writing and thanks for this so far,

~Avi
Dumbledork chapter 2 . 9/10/2009
This is highly enjoyable. Can't wait for more.
James Axelrad chapter 2 . 9/10/2009
this has been a lot of fun. i hope you continue the fic soon.

i wonder what will happen when the school 'harry' decided to represent hears about all this.
Thyrokio chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
GOod work
Beth5572 chapter 2 . 9/10/2009

Terri
ashter87 chapter 2 . 9/10/2009
AWESOME. holy hell i have never heard of a story line like this BUT I LOVE IT. keep writing or i will beg you non-stop :)
Ysolde chapter 2 . 9/10/2009
I like Harry having some backbone and power, so this should be interesting.
BabyFetisch chapter 2 . 9/10/2009
When I noted this story, I thought: wow, this might be something good. I was right.

You did a fine job writing this story man.

Good job.