Reviews for Azalea Potter
FreelanceBum chapter 4 . 5/25/2013
Albus does have perfect alibi, so long as Maxine and Karkaroff isn't too pissed at him.
FreelanceBum chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
This is an absurd level of betrayal.
Covante chapter 4 . 5/11/2013
Why did he seem all forlorn and stuff about not being able to ask Hermione to come share the room? Didn't this Hermione show up with the stack of toast? Did she not know where his new room was or was she less sympathetic after his actual explanation and refusal rather than shock and grudging acceptance? Even if it's the alternate reaction to being entered I can't see her turning against him, maybe not being as actively supportive since he's the champion of a rival school but even that's doubtful; GoF was the best example of her unswerving loyalty to him until the tent. I have wanted to see what would happen there since it was mentioned that Harri's Hermione ditched her in 2nd and 4th year. (Though if she bought into the Heir of Slytherin thing she must not have been petrified I doubt they would have reconciled from that.)
Lionhead Bookends chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
purple sky always chapter 4 . 4/10/2013
Hmm, Dumbledore deserves all the grief he will get.
kitsuneko1976 chapter 4 . 3/25/2013
woooow. harri is a hardass. Can't wait to see how she grows.

and yay, Harry has a sib! er, clone!

meh. whichever. definitely a different take on one of the tropes, but one I'm so loving!
TJeanetteT chapter 4 . 2/18/2013
Really, really like this story. Considering it has been three years since you last posted an update, I have little hope it will be continued but thought I would let you know anyway.
fringeperson chapter 4 . 2/16/2013
Ab Fab. Deeply enjoyable and I look forward to whatever comes next!
eggplantpocky chapter 4 . 2/2/2013
Very interesting, please continue. :)
chris chapter 4 . 1/28/2013
good story so life the universe and everything gives you the time,inspiration to finish it.
Riskreader chapter 4 . 1/24/2013
Oh my this Azalea has really put the screws to those she called her enemies. the results of this night of chaos & Harry's new determination to study will be interesting to see
Kythorian chapter 4 . 1/12/2013
Hope you update this again some day. it was pretty interesting so far. Lots of potential.
Mortimer Grimm chapter 4 . 1/8/2013
Now that I've been going through the stories... Why haven't you updated this one?!
Guest chapter 4 . 12/31/2012
Please continue and update this story. It's wonderful. You're a wonderful person for writing it.
Ital de Labardo chapter 4 . 11/4/2012
To the author of many names I really like the direction you went with this story and I do hope that you continue it best Regards
333 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »