Reviews for Azalea Potter
kildar2010 chapter 4 . 8/23/2013
lol sounds like an interesting story, anychance for more?
Lady Nyshah chapter 4 . 8/2/2013
Please continue
AustrianShadow chapter 4 . 7/10/2013

I know its quite some time since the last update and I really would like to avoid having to put this tale on my Sad, will not being finishedlist.
Maybe youll be willing to answer?
Jonn Wolfe chapter 4 . 5/28/2013
Oh, man. I've read the reverse of this on two different fics, and this one has grabbed my attention rather well. Too bad it ended before it could get really going, but the picture in my head of Harry (Harri?) blasting Snape's arm off had me grinning... as did her polyjuicing herself as Dumbles and decapitating his powerbase. That was inspired.

If you do pick up the quill for this again, I have a question. (well, a few)

It was heavily implied in the opener (through Harri's genetics being altered) that this would be a Harri/Harry pairing. Some find that squicky, but eh. Who else would completely understand each other as well? Question: Will they (one they become romantically involved) use their combined status as virgins as a ritual sacrifice to obliterate whatever soul fragment Harry may have?

Hermione: Knowing that fans are completely bipolar on either love for, or hatred of, the bookworm... Will this Hermione be friend, foe, or "friennnd"? (insert leer here)

Temporal anomalies within the RoR: While within them, will Harry age more rapidly?

First Task: Please use this: "Dragons are vain and you speak parsel. Suck up to the big bad momma, and charm her out of the fake egg that's infesting her nest!"

Second Task: Have Harri outright refuse to participate, forcing the laughable substitution of Ron... who wont be pulled from the lake. Warming and buoyancy charms will register as 'participation'.

Third Task: Harry ploughs through the maze and reaches the goblet first. After the portkey, he meets Harri already there. She stuns and captures Wormtail, while Harry decapitates Voldy's childlike form. Of course, throughout the fic have Harri go to all the different places to retrieve the horcruxes beforehand.

Somewhere in all this there needs to be a reveal that Harry and Harri are betrothed, which will throw everything out of whack... LOL

Hoping you come back to this!
FreelanceBum chapter 4 . 5/25/2013
Albus does have perfect alibi, so long as Maxine and Karkaroff isn't too pissed at him.
FreelanceBum chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
This is an absurd level of betrayal.
Covante chapter 4 . 5/11/2013
Why did he seem all forlorn and stuff about not being able to ask Hermione to come share the room? Didn't this Hermione show up with the stack of toast? Did she not know where his new room was or was she less sympathetic after his actual explanation and refusal rather than shock and grudging acceptance? Even if it's the alternate reaction to being entered I can't see her turning against him, maybe not being as actively supportive since he's the champion of a rival school but even that's doubtful; GoF was the best example of her unswerving loyalty to him until the tent. I have wanted to see what would happen there since it was mentioned that Harri's Hermione ditched her in 2nd and 4th year. (Though if she bought into the Heir of Slytherin thing she must not have been petrified I doubt they would have reconciled from that.)
Lionhead Bookends chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
purple sky always chapter 4 . 4/10/2013
Hmm, Dumbledore deserves all the grief he will get.
kitsuneko1976 chapter 4 . 3/25/2013
woooow. harri is a hardass. Can't wait to see how she grows.

and yay, Harry has a sib! er, clone!

meh. whichever. definitely a different take on one of the tropes, but one I'm so loving!
TJeanetteT chapter 4 . 2/18/2013
Really, really like this story. Considering it has been three years since you last posted an update, I have little hope it will be continued but thought I would let you know anyway.
fringeperson chapter 4 . 2/16/2013
Ab Fab. Deeply enjoyable and I look forward to whatever comes next!
eggplantpocky chapter 4 . 2/2/2013
Very interesting, please continue. :)
chris chapter 4 . 1/28/2013
good story so life the universe and everything gives you the time,inspiration to finish it.
Riskreader chapter 4 . 1/24/2013
Oh my this Azalea has really put the screws to those she called her enemies. the results of this night of chaos & Harry's new determination to study will be interesting to see
337 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »