Reviews for Azalea Potter
Bruce chapter 4 . 8/8/2012
Please Sir/Maam, may we have some more?
ssmith1978 chapter 4 . 7/29/2012
Really enjoying this one. Hope you pick it back up.
Guest chapter 4 . 7/9/2012
Love this! You really must return to this and continue it.
KrisB-71854 chapter 4 . 7/7/2012
I think that Azalea was the greatest force for good her world has ever known. It's a pity that she had to leave. I hope that she find's that Harry actually has a few loyal friends.

I've always disliked Ron. I've been a Hermione supporter, but I can see the other opinions and options. There is a part of me that hopes that this Hermione is the utterly devoted to Harry type. I think that Azalea would get a shock at that.

It seemed like her and Hermione weren't close friends, but she was the closest friend that she had. Hermione and Harry could often be discribed as siblings/cousins/lovers depending on how they are written.

I'd actually like to see Hermione become utterly horrorified by what her alt did to Azalea and how Dumbledore and Snape were both ruining their educations. Hell, Azalea just has to tell her basic facts about what she learned about how Britian is basically considered a 3rd world country due to their teaching standards. Hermoine would almost swear loyalty to her just for her to reform educational standards.

I actually think a Harry/Azalea match up would be unlikely. She is far older at best she'd be something like an older sister/mentor.

One of the things is that you could convice Hermione that Salem is fair better and provide examples of why.

If you are lucky, they'd just dump Dumbledore straight into Azakban or even better through the viel. I would think that their should be basic prodecures for detecting someone forging another's ID.

Part of me thinks that it would be even funnier if they actually gave him a fair and public trial and all his pureblood Potter/Black proxy votes would come out showing how much of a bigot he is. It would almost be better that he's released. The purebloods and death eaters would really be going after him then.
chazza chapter 4 . 7/1/2012
Cool story different I like it.
Guest chapter 4 . 6/28/2012
amazing story hope you continue soon
Loki Firefox chapter 4 . 6/26/2012
Best use of the RoR ever!

Quick question, is this fic abandoned? Because it would be a shame if it were. Also another quick question, am I right in assuming based on Harry's wistful question that unlike the canon GoF, Hermione did NOT support Harry here? Or is it because he never returned to Gryffindor Tower he wasn't there for her show her support? If I remember the book (and movie) correctly, she didn't have a chance to say anything until after Harry left the side room after his name came out and in this fic, Azalea arranged for him to have his own quarters.

I'm glad that you're going to mellow Azalea out. As much as I love reading a good revenge fic, she is pretty bloodthirsty! She does have reason, though.
BlackRoseFire chapter 4 . 6/18/2012
Awsome story I really can't wait until the next chapter.
Ibskib chapter 4 . 5/18/2012
Nice, the authors have created with a wonderfully vengefull flair, a female Harry that is quite entertaining. It didn't quite reach Doggie Draco levels yet, but if this fic ever gets continued I'm hopeful :-)
Quackpotty chapter 4 . 4/23/2012
I look forward to more if you ever decide to write it. Thanks!
musme chapter 4 . 4/12/2012
I like it!
Winter's Folly chapter 4 . 4/5/2012
Awesome.
Lisa chapter 4 . 3/28/2012
This fic exceeded the awesome mark with that ritual of revenge. After that it's all been gravy. Truly, it was the most satisfying and most well thought out idea for revenge I've ever come across and you haven't given up any of the momentum since. I am very impressed with your writing. I'll have to check out your other stories. I sure hope you'll update this clever fic.
jeff22003 chapter 4 . 3/17/2012
This is a pretty good story. If you're abandoning it would you mind if i took a crack at it?
jbfritz chapter 4 . 3/10/2012