Reviews for Azalea Potter
kitsuneko1976 chapter 4 . 3/25/2013
woooow. harri is a hardass. Can't wait to see how she grows.

and yay, Harry has a sib! er, clone!

meh. whichever. definitely a different take on one of the tropes, but one I'm so loving!
TJeanetteT chapter 4 . 2/18/2013
Really, really like this story. Considering it has been three years since you last posted an update, I have little hope it will be continued but thought I would let you know anyway.
fringeperson chapter 4 . 2/16/2013
Ab Fab. Deeply enjoyable and I look forward to whatever comes next!
eggplantpocky chapter 4 . 2/2/2013
Very interesting, please continue. :)
chris chapter 4 . 1/28/2013
good story so life the universe and everything gives you the time,inspiration to finish it.
Riskreader chapter 4 . 1/24/2013
Oh my this Azalea has really put the screws to those she called her enemies. the results of this night of chaos & Harry's new determination to study will be interesting to see
Kythorian chapter 4 . 1/12/2013
Hope you update this again some day. it was pretty interesting so far. Lots of potential.
Mortimer Grimm chapter 4 . 1/8/2013
Now that I've been going through the stories... Why haven't you updated this one?!
Guest chapter 4 . 12/31/2012
Please continue and update this story. It's wonderful. You're a wonderful person for writing it.
Ital de Labardo chapter 4 . 11/4/2012
To the author of many names I really like the direction you went with this story and I do hope that you continue it best Regards
Chessicfayth chapter 4 . 9/29/2012
Will you continue to update this story? I found it after reading through partially kissed hero, and I am wondering if you plan to continue it at all.
Cormalindo chapter 4 . 9/2/2012
Interesting concept. Decent writing skills. Would love to see more of this.
Devil Reader chapter 4 . 8/23/2012
*puppy dog eyes activate* Pleaseeeee (with cherries on top?) continue this fic. I loved the story and I hope that you haven't abandoned it. Even if you had, I still congratulate you on writing an excellent four chapters.
Bruce chapter 4 . 8/8/2012
Please Sir/Maam, may we have some more?
ssmith1978 chapter 4 . 7/29/2012
Really enjoying this one. Hope you pick it back up.
343 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »