Reviews for Spring Awakening
StepFurther chapter 2 . 12/31/2010
that's really really good and sweet! i loved it very very much!
Viktorija chapter 2 . 12/5/2009
Great job!:)
Luvdapup chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
:) (: Its poifect!
insanity-on-demand chapter 2 . 10/10/2009
CUTE!
Rachel Elizabeth Taylor chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
I don't like most fanfics that push Gillian and Cal's relationship ahead. As a HUGE Lie To Me fan, I love the writing of the series - I think it's perfect.

But this is just 100% brilliance. I love it! A couple spelling/grammar mistakes (if you're looking for a beta, just let me know ;-) ) but the writing is perfection. I love Cal's dialogue especially.

10/10!
RomanceNovels chapter 2 . 9/25/2009
This is like the 4th time I read this, and I don't get tired of it.

Really lovely.

A few days ago I wanted to review (because of the beginning of spring) and I didn't remember that I had alredy left a review; so here I am, although the weather is not so typical, I wanted to tell you that I feel the same way about spring, and I could picture every single part of the story.

Anyway, I'm going to read the new chapter of Gorgeous and probably leave a review there.

Saludos!
xXMayDayXx chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
Very sweet! Nice work.
RomanceNovels chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
I absolutely loved this fic! Just about to read Gorgeous, I hope it's as good as this one! (I'm sure it is)

Anyway, great story.
csiAngel chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
A very nice fun fic :-)
Solivagant chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
That was adorable! I loved it! It was totally in character. Gillian's happy optimistic mood made me smile)

Write more!
ChocoLover1331 chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
If I see her dressed like this on the show I will DIE. That was incredibly romantic and hot and not overly sappy, I LOVED IT! 3
mrsreynolds chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
“What… If I wanted to give you a really nice, big bouquet of red roses?”

That line is so adorable in the context. *fans self and wonders why it got hot all of a sudden*

This fanfic is really cute. It's quite fluffy and fanciful but at the same time everyone keeps in character. The dialogue is nicely done, and well balanced with descriptive passages.

Thanks for sharing it!
Vainillina chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
Spring is already around de corner where I live and I'm feeling exactly as Gillian did on your fic, haha! It was really cute and I can totally see her "in love" with the spring time (just as she was when talking about weddings in one of the episodes). It's also great to be able to find new fics here. Keep on writting!
AlabamaBound chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
Wow! Awesome story! I love the interaction between Cal and Gillian. Great job!