Reviews for Strange Knight
StrangeoneXD chapter 1 . 2/7
This is a lovely story. It's very cute. It's interesting to see the reactions of everyone depending on the status of Harry and shifting view points. Funny how Ginny was thought to be the one who cared little of status only to prove she cared far more than others. I think the last part of the story was rather eloquent.
ReaderFanAntic chapter 1 . 12/10/2015
I thoroughly enjoyed this little story and dearly wish there was more of it! It is now one of my all-time favorites. Thank you for such a great story!
Roos chapter 1 . 5/2/2015
*Squeels* Sooo cute! :D Loving the way you write :D
DragonTamer01 chapter 1 . 4/27/2015
Interesting, yet wonderful at the same time!

Great story!
RCPMione chapter 1 . 2/5/2015
Nice tale!
ejecily chapter 1 . 12/24/2014
Adorable! :D Thank you!
Aki WildQueen chapter 1 . 9/10/2014
D'aww! I really liked how Harry sneaked around like that. I love Hermione even more for supporting him with her scarf even though she had seen him lose so much the day before.
Great story!

Thank you!
-Aki
Nanchih chapter 1 . 8/19/2014
I like!
The Path of Supreme Conquest chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
That was clever and beautiful.
meh69 chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
Aww that was sweet! Like how he fooled them all - except neville.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
Such a fun read! I don't usually read AU's... I sure am glad I ended up reading this one, though! It gave me the butterflies when Hermione gave Harry (unknowingly) her scarf _
Penghost chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
A brilliant way to show the personalitis of the two!
Very good work.
shamzika chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
This is the best!

Love the descriptions at the beginning, Harry's turmoil, his sincerity with Hermione. It's fitting because that's essentially what Ginny said in Book 6.

Brilliant! I always like these set back AU's.
Nym13 chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
Omg! It's a shame I only started reading fanfiction in late 2011, if I had known that this little gem was here I would have read this fic sooner...you cannot comprehend how much I love fics like these...it was short but beautiful a true masterpiece, and it saddens me that you have too little reviews and faves, this master piece is clearly undervalued... I'm thankful a friend recommended this story to me...it was brilliant and lovely...
ElizabethAnneSoph chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
Okay this was most likely the best story about Harry and Hermione! This was really a good point in history! Oh how I loved the charade that Harry pulled off to get himself on the right way - to win the heart of his lady love - Hermione! Good work, couldn't you write something like this again? It was really really really good!

My deepest compliments on your story