Reviews for Strange Knight
Roos chapter 1 . 5/2
*Squeels* Sooo cute! :D Loving the way you write :D
DragonTamer01 chapter 1 . 4/27
Interesting, yet wonderful at the same time!

Great story!
RCPMione chapter 1 . 2/5
Nice tale!
ejecily chapter 1 . 12/24/2014
Adorable! :D Thank you!
Aki WildQueen chapter 1 . 9/10/2014
D'aww! I really liked how Harry sneaked around like that. I love Hermione even more for supporting him with her scarf even though she had seen him lose so much the day before.
Great story!

Thank you!
Nanchih chapter 1 . 8/19/2014
I like!
The Path of Supreme Conquest chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
That was clever and beautiful.
meh69 chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
Aww that was sweet! Like how he fooled them all - except neville.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
Such a fun read! I don't usually read AU's... I sure am glad I ended up reading this one, though! It gave me the butterflies when Hermione gave Harry (unknowingly) her scarf _
Penghost chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
A brilliant way to show the personalitis of the two!
Very good work.
shamzika chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
This is the best!

Love the descriptions at the beginning, Harry's turmoil, his sincerity with Hermione. It's fitting because that's essentially what Ginny said in Book 6.

Brilliant! I always like these set back AU's.
Nym13 chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
Omg! It's a shame I only started reading fanfiction in late 2011, if I had known that this little gem was here I would have read this fic cannot comprehend how much I love fics like was short but beautiful a true masterpiece, and it saddens me that you have too little reviews and faves, this master piece is clearly undervalued... I'm thankful a friend recommended this story to was brilliant and lovely...
ElizabethAnneSoph chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
Okay this was most likely the best story about Harry and Hermione! This was really a good point in history! Oh how I loved the charade that Harry pulled off to get himself on the right way - to win the heart of his lady love - Hermione! Good work, couldn't you write something like this again? It was really really really good!

My deepest compliments on your story
KJS X-OVER chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Oh my God! EEEEEKK! That has to be one of the most awesome and wholly original fics I've ever read! Wow, it was so concise but I just loved how easy it was to get into. That was so cute! Thank you so much for writing this; it was a blast to read.
nom chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
an interesting twist but nevertheless an excellent one. I do love the idea of a story during the time of knights.