Reviews for The Imposter Impala From the Planet Cybertron
MulberryBunny chapter 3 . 1/31
This story is BRILLIANT. I swear to god, Dean, Sam and Bumblebee are all in character and the way you describe things is wonderful. It's a really well-written story in general and I really, reaaalllyyy want to know what's going to happen next.
I know it's been a while, but is there a chance you'll update this? Please, please do, because this story truly is awesome!
Holy cow this is the best Transforms and Supernatural crossover ever. The characters are well written and true to themselves and how adorable Bee is. Please update I beg you in the name of the AllSpark .
saiyan angel blue chapter 3 . 1/10
what a COOL story PPPPPPLLLLLEEEEEAAAAASSSSSSSEEEEE write more I have to find out what happens next
dauntlessmockingjay24601 chapter 3 . 11/25/2014
Awesome story! Can't wait until the next chapter!
CastielLunaWinchester chapter 3 . 10/29/2014
I love this story so much! Transformers and Supernatural omg;) Bee is so adorable 3 Of course Sam and Dean is as well. Dean come on, trust Bumblebee his amazing
Silver-Streaked Wings chapter 3 . 9/20/2014
I can only wonder how the plot of the movie is going to change now... Well-written, interesting idea, good characterization, and I am looking forward to another chapter!
Guest chapter 3 . 9/17/2014
This is beautiful. I love the concept! Please write more!
FanFreader chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
this is one of the best supernatural and Transformers crossover I've read! :D Lets see where is goes
BriannieBee64 chapter 3 . 7/6/2014
Love this! Please continue :)
DreamFeathers chapter 3 . 7/3/2014
*huge grin*
I'm SO glad that you've decided to toss another chap for this one :D in a way, i'd be actually much more interested to see you taking this into more AU direction in a way that Bumblebee would stick with the Winchester brothers instead of re-routing the story back to Movie/Masks-verse.
Anycase, happy to see you back! 3 :3
StarsLyric chapter 3 . 7/2/2014
oooooooooooo This was cause for great Happiness! Was not aware of FF when you first posted this series, but so glad for this update. I am soooooooo loving this, and can't wait for more.
Shadows Curse chapter 3 . 7/1/2014
yay your alive :( thank you for updating this is awesome
zabani-chan chapter 3 . 6/30/2014
Hope you continue! This is one of the best SPN/Transformers xover I've found!
philly cheese dude chapter 3 . 6/29/2014
Oh hey you came back! Man you have to continue this story! It's so good and more adultish with Dean and Sam cursing every 5 seconds! It's mixes well and what demon would want to mess with them after encountering bumblebee lol.
Isis the Sphinx chapter 3 . 6/29/2014
You live!
...That, or your ghost is writing this. Either way, awesome to see an update!
Sam and Dean are taking this rather well. They're not pulling a Sam.
Looking forward to more. Keep writing!