Reviews for The Imposter Impala From the Planet Cybertron
Ri chapter 3 . 9/29
Awesome! Hope there's more where this came from. Maybe they can form a tentative friendship with Bumblebee cuz Bee is awesome. (:
Snowball8679 chapter 3 . 8/17
Very good story! It's quite funny how Dean is still scared of him but understandable. Please keep updating! And if you want to go a little farther with the allspark once the aslyum is done that would definetly be awsome!
StealthyMagicUser87 chapter 3 . 7/5
This is so cool! I hope you do more soon!
MaddyR chapter 3 . 5/16
I love this one, it's hilarious! Please, will you update? Pleasepleasepleassepleasepleeeeeeeease? I want to know what happens next... *puppy eyes* ... And, I'm curious about Bobby's reaction to meeting Bee.
MulberryBunny chapter 3 . 1/31
This story is BRILLIANT. I swear to god, Dean, Sam and Bumblebee are all in character and the way you describe things is wonderful. It's a really well-written story in general and I really, reaaalllyyy want to know what's going to happen next.
I know it's been a while, but is there a chance you'll update this? Please, please do, because this story truly is awesome!
Holy cow this is the best Transforms and Supernatural crossover ever. The characters are well written and true to themselves and how adorable Bee is. Please update I beg you in the name of the AllSpark .
saiyan angel blue chapter 3 . 1/10
what a COOL story PPPPPPLLLLLEEEEEAAAAASSSSSSSEEEEE write more I have to find out what happens next
dauntlessmockingjay24601 chapter 3 . 11/25/2014
Awesome story! Can't wait until the next chapter!
CastielLunaWinchester chapter 3 . 10/29/2014
I love this story so much! Transformers and Supernatural omg;) Bee is so adorable 3 Of course Sam and Dean is as well. Dean come on, trust Bumblebee his amazing
Silver-Streaked Wings chapter 3 . 9/20/2014
I can only wonder how the plot of the movie is going to change now... Well-written, interesting idea, good characterization, and I am looking forward to another chapter!
Guest chapter 3 . 9/17/2014
This is beautiful. I love the concept! Please write more!
FanFreader chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
this is one of the best supernatural and Transformers crossover I've read! :D Lets see where is goes
BriannieBee64 chapter 3 . 7/6/2014
Love this! Please continue :)
DreamFeathers chapter 3 . 7/3/2014
*huge grin*
I'm SO glad that you've decided to toss another chap for this one :D in a way, i'd be actually much more interested to see you taking this into more AU direction in a way that Bumblebee would stick with the Winchester brothers instead of re-routing the story back to Movie/Masks-verse.
Anycase, happy to see you back! 3 :3
StarsLyric chapter 3 . 7/2/2014
oooooooooooo This was cause for great Happiness! Was not aware of FF when you first posted this series, but so glad for this update. I am soooooooo loving this, and can't wait for more.