Reviews for The Imposter Impala From the Planet Cybertron
TheRedScreech chapter 3 . 3/27
This is just so great! Another favourite and follow in case you come back to this one. I really hope you do. :)
TheRedScreech chapter 2 . 3/27
I am laughing so hard right now! Oh my GOSH! Bee transformed, and Sam and Dean shot him with rock salt!

This is such an amazing cross-over! It's genius!
the17thmuse chapter 3 . 3/16
This crossover is really fascinating, and Sam and Dean are in character...will you continue this?
xoxo chapter 3 . 11/13/2016
This is a work of art.
MagicWarriorDragon chapter 3 . 8/9/2016
I know this hasn't been updated in YEARS but it really is great, so update soon if you ever get around to it. One of the best - if not the best- Transformers/Supernatural crossovers I have seen.
Guest chapter 3 . 4/23/2016
Pffffft... mlp? Transformers and Supernatural? Love it!
bluebird397 chapter 3 . 3/1/2016
*laughing uncontrollably*
Wynter Spite chapter 3 . 12/14/2015
Ha! I like this.
TsubasaKEI chapter 3 . 12/12/2015
Love thiiis! Will u continue ? :)
jpgFury chapter 3 . 12/3/2015
Really enjoyed this story so far - was very sad to see it end so abruptly.
Ri chapter 3 . 9/29/2015
Awesome! Hope there's more where this came from. Maybe they can form a tentative friendship with Bumblebee cuz Bee is awesome. (:
Snowball8679 chapter 3 . 8/17/2015
Very good story! It's quite funny how Dean is still scared of him but understandable. Please keep updating! And if you want to go a little farther with the allspark once the aslyum is done that would definetly be awsome!
OrangeRangerAlex96 chapter 3 . 7/5/2015
This is so cool! I hope you do more soon!
MaddyR chapter 3 . 5/16/2015
I love this one, it's hilarious! Please, will you update? Pleasepleasepleassepleasepleeeeeeeease? I want to know what happens next... *puppy eyes* ... And, I'm curious about Bobby's reaction to meeting Bee.
MulberryBunny chapter 3 . 1/31/2015
This story is BRILLIANT. I swear to god, Dean, Sam and Bumblebee are all in character and the way you describe things is wonderful. It's a really well-written story in general and I really, reaaalllyyy want to know what's going to happen next.
I know it's been a while, but is there a chance you'll update this? Please, please do, because this story truly is awesome!