Reviews for Within the Cross
Sassssyyy chapter 3 . 6/20/2014
Why you little shit! Goddamned bitch! How dare you end your awesome story like this?
Just kidding.
Cmon! Finished this damned thing!
yuki chapter 3 . 3/4/2014
oh...I LIKE U STORY PLS CONTINUE ...
PLS !pls ..dont stop ! i like to read more...
bakura n tea lovely (V)
tifa ying chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
omg ...i love your story !pls continue (V)
i love bakura and anzu ...
Guest chapter 3 . 2/1/2013
so... why hasnt this been updated..?
Numinous-Alqua chapter 3 . 7/29/2012
Wow, this was dark, but I loved it none the less. I want to see what else is in store for Tea, one can only count the options when Bakura is involved.
varee chapter 3 . 6/18/2012
wow, that was.. intense. I simply cannot express my feelings in words, so believe me I found myself gasping for breath more than once.

and, honestly, would love to read more. even though I am fully aware you've gone on a infinite hiatus (

best wishes

Varee
PandaTeddyClaws chapter 3 . 1/2/2012
loving the darkness of this fic and eagerly waiting for more
browneyes730 chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
Please, Please, Please update? Please?
pumpkin005 chapter 3 . 6/28/2011
Please please write more stories this story is really awesome I would really love to see the end of this I love this story so much it would really be alot to me so please keep updating the chapters for this story
browneyes730 chapter 3 . 1/4/2011
Wow, I just totally love and hate this cliffhanger! It left me surprised and craving to know so much more.

I really like your story. I love how you keep the characters so perfectly in character despite their situations. And the plot... it is your own, very original. :)

I'm curious to know more about Yami/Yugi and the rest of the gang. And what does Kaiba have to do in any of this? You mentioned him but nothing else about him after that.

And now that Bakura witnessed the breakdown of Téa- what will he do now? Where is Ryou? Ah, there is so much I want to know!

I would love to see how this story ends. If you ever have the time, would you come back to this story? Please? :)
Coka Cookie Cola chapter 3 . 11/30/2010
update asap please!
LoneGothic chapter 3 . 11/24/2010
I swear, if there was anything that was going to get me back into this fandom, it'd be this story. :) I like how bleak it seems, how Tea's future is far from what she expected, and how she sasses back to Bakura because she has a backbone and is awesome. Now if that'd help her current predicaments...

Is the person whose relationship she had a falling out with Yugi/Yami Yugi, which might explain the other 'him'? I can't personally see her having that big of an argument with him to leave, but if you can make it convincing, power to you. (I considered Kaiba for a while, but then, she would have recognised him back at the lounge.)

I'm also well well aware that you probably won't update this, but it'd be pretty awesome if you did. xD Cheers and keep up the great work~
Kioji chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
I know I've commented on the third chapter, but I just wanted to drop a note and say I haven't forgotten about this fic. I check for it every time. I hope you find this in good health and find sudden inspiration gurgling from the depths of the fountain of flaming creativity. :)
LadyNorth76 chapter 3 . 5/16/2010
OMG! You have got to update!...and SOON! I love this fanfic. I'm begging you to update. Thanks!
Shantih chapter 3 . 1/14/2010
Another breathtaking chapter...it's a little hard to come up with a list of all the things I like about this story, because your writing style is so balanced and it feels really complete. And I like how, even though it's a dark story and it's continually hinting at more macabre undertones, it flows beautifully and seems to have light at its heart...I don't quite know how to put it, but it feels very vibrant and alive. I think it's because of Tea's hope and her indomitable will to make it.

I mentioned how much I love Tea in this story, but oh boy, did you do Bakura justice. I love that you didn't write him as just a murderous psychopath the way so many fanfic writers do, but as more human, observant, and you get inside his head really well (especially when he's thinking about the fortune he read)...as well as his more playful side, his tendency to make acerbic, hurtful comments that are still somehow funny in his own twisted way...his feeling of entitlement, self confidence, charm and this weird grace he seems to have, like you said in the story, not completely human. Plus, you made him straight...and masculine. By no means a common sight. You made me remember why I fell for him in the first place.

And the last part is great. You've really captured the sense of a dangerous passion that's almost the same as fear, mingled with hatred..I love the way you use words, it's so unconventional and yet evocative.

I loved this part: "She could feel his breath against her cheek, almost tasting the wine on her tongue. Her nose was pressed against his neck, and she could smell something masculine about him. If crimson were a scent, it would have been his, like cinnamon and dying roses and blood-"

The part where her reality seems to warp at the end...it's terrifying. And the part where she's crying is heartbreaking, it startles even Bakura...wow. This feels like one of the best stories I've read in a LONG time.

I really really hope you'll update again. If not, I definitely plan to read your other stuff! Again, great job!