Reviews for Reality Week: Booth and Brennan Edition: Part Two
Charmedchic72 chapter 7 . 6/10/2014
Yay! Such a good ending to reality week part 2. Yay for love and an upcoming fantasy week for Brennan. Perfection.
Charmedchic72 chapter 6 . 6/10/2014
So freaking good. That's all I have to say about chapter 6.
Charmedchic72 chapter 5 . 6/10/2014
I kind of love that she thinks her life is an experiment. Cause isn't that what life is really? One huge experiment to see how it turns out? I just hope she realizes soon, that this whole thing is in fact love.
Charmedchic72 chapter 4 . 6/10/2014
I like a good story, despite the lack of smut. This chapter was really good. I needed some happiness going on in this story and that was such a good ending. And I think she's so in love with him & just not ready to admit it yet.
Charmedchic72 chapter 3 . 6/10/2014
This was certainly a different chapter. But gotta love some drama.
Charmedchic72 chapter 2 . 6/9/2014
Sneaky Booth, wanting to read the list!

This was a good chapter. Cullen knows but doesn't know, that walk was adorable, and Booth has a side of the bed and it certainly wasn't boring.
Charmedchic72 chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
Yessss! This was so good!
Bones2014 chapter 7 . 1/5/2014
Is this your full time job, cuz it otta be. I'm really enjoying your writing. You capture B&B perfectly. Great insite & imagination. On to the next story... Thanks:-)
Bones2014 chapter 6 . 1/5/2014
WOW! AMAZING!PERFECTION! I'm a B&B lover, but I'm foremost a Booth lover...
Bones2014 chapter 4 . 1/5/2014
Story is always good! Don't get me wrong, smut is good, but you have to have a great story to go along with it, right? That's my opinion anyway...
Bones2014 chapter 2 . 1/5/2014
How can any sane person not love Booth?
Bones2014 chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
I'm ready for what is starting out like another fantastic ride with our favorite B&B... Lol:-)
Guest chapter 7 . 10/8/2013
Hahaha, Bones gonna get hers too, yay!
Guest chapter 6 . 10/8/2013
wooooooh so powerful right there
Guest chapter 5 . 10/8/2013
You write the best dialogue between Booth and Bones. Totally got their trust and vulnerability down. Loved Booth's empowering words to Bones. Yessssss