Reviews for Saturday Mourning
ssaharadesert chapter 3 . 2/26/2013
hey! this is a great story, and i hope you update it soon! the spot you left off at is causing me literal pain, so please update it! thanks!
Catnatural chapter 3 . 9/13/2011
Please update soon, i really want to know what happens next! ]
Skipper96 chapter 3 . 1/23/2010
That was awesome! Please update soon.
TeamTHEFT chapter 3 . 11/29/2009
Oh...please update! God, I cannot believe you ended it like that! Cruel!

-jazzi
HyperMint chapter 3 . 11/26/2009
riley had a twin?
Falco aesalon chapter 3 . 11/19/2009
amg! how can you honestly believe your chapters stink? this is awesome! please oh please update soon!
KJL chapter 3 . 9/26/2009
ah, I loved it!

it was amazing.

please update!
Kaywells chapter 2 . 9/15/2009
Write more please... usually not one 4 Riley sib fics but love the idea! Please post soon!
Miss Fenway chapter 3 . 9/13/2009
I know all to well what it is like to have a great story ideaa and then come up blank with the keybored. I've spent many a night banging my head on the keybored itself trying to put my thoughts into words... okay not really. Though I've wanted too.

Another good chapter. I'm glad Ben and Abigail finally got information. They'll help. :)

UPDATE SOON!
SeventhTatar chapter 3 . 9/13/2009
hooray for rhyming! this was a wonderful chappie. i kinda like that Riley knows he's worrying people and being irresponsible but isn't doing anything about it. everyone does that sometimes.
JediIpsum chapter 3 . 9/13/2009
aww riley :( hmm, waiting to see where this is going... update soon please.
SeventhTatar chapter 2 . 9/12/2009
aw... i really wanted to see Riley get to his house... oh well, this is a wonderful story. i love it!
SeventhTatar chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
AH! it was wonderful! yyay!
Miss Fenway chapter 2 . 9/11/2009
I love Captin Crunch. If all that was left in this world was Captin Crunch I could last awhile before I got sick of it.

Another really good chapter. I think you write Riley very well. Update soon!
Miss Fenway chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
Oh. You are bad for hurting Riley like that. Evil. Very good emotions though. Very well written. I'll go read chapter two now!