Reviews for Imagine
Nimthiriel Eruhin chapter 4 . 5/19/2013
I have to admit Mary seems quite a bit more ditzy than I imagine her. Unless she's actually deucedly clever and is pretending to be ditzy to make Holmes guilty.
Nimthiriel Eruhin chapter 3 . 5/19/2013
Perfect characterization. My, isn't Holmes even more self-centric than usual?
Nimthiriel Eruhin chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
Ouch. That stings. I really like this as opposed to the idea that Watson would explode with anger. And I can SO see Holmes imagining Watson would just be amazed as always, instead of hurt and angry. Excellent start!
Book girl fan chapter 4 . 11/15/2012
I think Mary is rambling on a bit, but I guess she's a little upset still by the shock Holmes gave them both, and she can probably tell that things an't quite right between them yet.
Book girl fan chapter 2 . 11/11/2012
Please continue this! They really have to work this out. You wrote Holmes very well, but ai do wish he wouldn't be so stubborn!
Isis the Sphinx chapter 5 . 2/6/2010
Wow. That ending almost made me cry, even if your canon is a bit off. Mary was dead, I think, in DYIN, becasue it was post FINA.

Keep writing!
sherlockiANNE chapter 5 . 11/7/2009
Interesting way of continuing The Dying Detective. I think I like the last chapter of this best.
OneDarkandStormyNight chapter 5 . 11/4/2009
Mam'zelleCombeferre's review echos my thoughts almost exactly. Sherlock Holmes is so dark and somber on the outside - black hair, gray eyes, white skin, always wearing black or gray or brown.

But then on the inside, he's the exact opposite - lively and vibrant, like sun-glowing stained glass.

That's a part of the elegance and mystery of him, I think, part of the reason people are so drawn to him, even after a hundred years.

Also, your depiction of them both is wonderful; you are a truly talented writer, believe you me.
White Wyrsa chapter 5 . 10/9/2009
Oh, that was strong. This imagimary things and the last lines about colours. I loved it, thank you very much!
Vining chapter 5 . 10/4/2009
This is really a triumph. Your use of the first person voice with Holmes was spot on; you captured his personality wonderfully, and allowed for a pitch perfect balance of subtlety that did Watson's reaction more than justice. And a beautiful resolution, to boot. This is now one of my favorites, and your style is truly an inspiration.
Aragonite chapter 5 . 10/2/2009
I'm going to need time to give a decent review. This was...wow. Satisfying. That's all I can say for now.
sherlock holmes fan1 chapter 5 . 9/29/2009
Wow What a great end to the story. I wondered how in the book Holmes went for three days without even a sip of water. Let me just say this one thing. I wnat to make this very clear... WHY DIDN'T HOLMES TELL WATSON ABOUT HIS MIND GAME OR GIVE HIME THE COMPLIMENT EARLIER? IF HE HAD DONE THAT THEN MAYBE WATSON WOULDN'T HAVE BEEN SO UPSET WITH HOLMES AND MAYBE WOULDN'T HAVE OBJECTED TO THE DINNER AT SIMPSONS! There, sorry just had to make sure that came out clear enough. Great story though. good job.
Mam'zelleCombeferre chapter 5 . 9/29/2009
Gorgous. Absolutely beautiful. I, like so many others, rather enjoyed the theme of the colors at the end. We always see Holmes as black and white. His hair is black, his eyes grey, and his skin is pale white. But his mind is so many more colors. It is red and blue and vibrant greens. Beautiful, just like his and Watson's friendship. Well done.
Eyebrows2 chapter 5 . 9/29/2009
Lovely story, poignant taste of things to come and a broken promise!

Thanks.
Savethellamas chapter 5 . 9/29/2009
That was just beautiful, the descriptions of the mind games/visions were so well done. I love the ending with the colors as well. Thanks for a really wonderful fic!
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »