Reviews for Services Rendered
jj chapter 3 . 8/25
i love it and itachi as a phyco comfort ghost is neet to lol nice job
Fuckthat chapter 3 . 3/14
That was awesome! I hardly EVER read narusasu but I couldn't help it and I have no regrets, I even cried a little bit, there's no words to describe how good this fic was!. (English is not my first language, sorry if there's any mistakes)
gaap237 chapter 3 . 2/28
This was a great story. Loved the character growth. Can't wait to read more of your stories!
Cutie-Pie-Angel chapter 3 . 12/8/2014
Damn, that was so cute and awesome :D
HoneyBee137 chapter 3 . 10/18/2013
Narusasu just might be your calling my friend. It's time to leave all the sasunaru behind and come to the dark side... we have cookies!

But that was a seriously impressive and ambitious fic to pull off in only three chapters (plus I'm a huge HUGE Itachi fangirl and I loved the way he was portrayed in this) I applaud you and your efforts!
sillya chapter 3 . 9/27/2013
why not 42? it was cute.
hopeless mitsuki chapter 3 . 7/16/2013
Love it really! Lawyer/detective is one of my favorits idea! Thanks
catthegreat chapter 3 . 6/14/2013
that was good. that was really really good.
xSakuraBlossom chapter 3 . 6/10/2013
You made me cry again in class. I'm not sure whether I should curse you or praise whatever gave you the ability to write like this.
When Itachi showed up again... I'm sorry, I freaking love Itachi when he's shown as a caring older brother... a slightly sadistic caring older brother, but caring nonetheless. Did I mention you made me cry?
So glad they ended up together again in the end. And glad that neither of them died. I think I might have killed you if one of them died.

Anyways, great job, keep writing
WRONG -SHERLOCK chapter 3 . 6/6/2013
right amount of everything :)
jong0ut chapter 3 . 5/26/2013
This was beautifully written. Enough said. And this made me cry, which was the first time I cried reading a narusasu fic ;_;
OrangeStar802 chapter 3 . 5/15/2013
Cute :3
nyahxneko chapter 3 . 3/26/2013
AKSNDIS keyboard smashing akdbdid you write such amazing narusasu, I am probably drooling QAQ aghhh this story was so amazing, the romance, the detail and the plot all done in three chapters; this has to be my favourite fic written by you! I'm not sure if you'll red this review but I would like to say thank you for sharing this with us here! Wkdjfbf ahh I am so happy to have read this !
Guest chapter 3 . 3/20/2013
the narusasu sex scenes were on fi-re
andysanime chapter 3 . 1/29/2013