Reviews for Services Rendered
Kokoa Kirkland chapter 3 . 9/1
Fucking awesome. For a moment I believe Itachi is alive.
Pocky Whore chapter 3 . 7/4
Ugh. You've spoiled me. Seriously. Sometimes I find an author like you and it just blows most other authors and stories out of the water. I think you are now the author with the most favorites stories on my profile. I often don't favorite a story unless it was amazing and something I know I can read again and again. In fact. I fully plan on rereading this story as soon as I finish this review. I read this on and off throughout my day at work. So now I want to experience it uninterrupted.

The ONE flaw I find with this story is the lack of development regarding the whole sleep with Naruto to steal his files thing. I wish there would have been more explanation. More reasoning behind it. Sasuke just dosnt seem the type to do that. If it was like a random detective that he didn't really know I could see that more.

That's just me being picky though honestly. Overall this story was everything I could have hoped for. As I have told you on other story reviews, you are a very talented writer. Please don't ever stop.
Hello! I really love this fic! It was so awesome, and realistic, and thrilling as hell! I was wondering if I could translate it into Vietnamese? I promise there would be full credits!

It would be an honour for me to have your permission. I guarantee the people are gonna love it! Thank you and have a nice day!
jj chapter 3 . 8/25/2015
i love it and itachi as a phyco comfort ghost is neet to lol nice job
Fuckthat chapter 3 . 3/14/2015
That was awesome! I hardly EVER read narusasu but I couldn't help it and I have no regrets, I even cried a little bit, there's no words to describe how good this fic was!. (English is not my first language, sorry if there's any mistakes)
gaap237 chapter 3 . 2/28/2015
This was a great story. Loved the character growth. Can't wait to read more of your stories!
Cutie-Pie-Angel chapter 3 . 12/8/2014
Damn, that was so cute and awesome :D
HoneyBee137 chapter 3 . 10/18/2013
Narusasu just might be your calling my friend. It's time to leave all the sasunaru behind and come to the dark side... we have cookies!

But that was a seriously impressive and ambitious fic to pull off in only three chapters (plus I'm a huge HUGE Itachi fangirl and I loved the way he was portrayed in this) I applaud you and your efforts!
sillya chapter 3 . 9/27/2013
why not 42? it was cute.
Hopeless Mitsuki chapter 3 . 7/16/2013
Love it really! Lawyer/detective is one of my favorits idea! Thanks
catthegreat chapter 3 . 6/14/2013
that was good. that was really really good.
xSakuraBlossom chapter 3 . 6/10/2013
You made me cry again in class. I'm not sure whether I should curse you or praise whatever gave you the ability to write like this.
When Itachi showed up again... I'm sorry, I freaking love Itachi when he's shown as a caring older brother... a slightly sadistic caring older brother, but caring nonetheless. Did I mention you made me cry?
So glad they ended up together again in the end. And glad that neither of them died. I think I might have killed you if one of them died.

Anyways, great job, keep writing
WRONG -SHERLOCK chapter 3 . 6/6/2013
right amount of everything :)
jong0ut chapter 3 . 5/26/2013
This was beautifully written. Enough said. And this made me cry, which was the first time I cried reading a narusasu fic ;_;
OrangeStar802 chapter 3 . 5/15/2013