Reviews for Services Rendered
HoneyBee137 chapter 3 . 10/18/2013
Narusasu just might be your calling my friend. It's time to leave all the sasunaru behind and come to the dark side... we have cookies!

But that was a seriously impressive and ambitious fic to pull off in only three chapters (plus I'm a huge HUGE Itachi fangirl and I loved the way he was portrayed in this) I applaud you and your efforts!
sillya chapter 3 . 9/27/2013
why not 42? it was cute.
hopeless mitsuki chapter 3 . 7/16/2013
Love it really! Lawyer/detective is one of my favorits idea! Thanks
catthegreat chapter 3 . 6/14/2013
that was good. that was really really good.
xSakuraBlossom chapter 3 . 6/10/2013
You made me cry again in class. I'm not sure whether I should curse you or praise whatever gave you the ability to write like this.
When Itachi showed up again... I'm sorry, I freaking love Itachi when he's shown as a caring older brother... a slightly sadistic caring older brother, but caring nonetheless. Did I mention you made me cry?
So glad they ended up together again in the end. And glad that neither of them died. I think I might have killed you if one of them died.

Anyways, great job, keep writing
WRONG -SHERLOCK chapter 3 . 6/6/2013
right amount of everything :)
jong0ut chapter 3 . 5/26/2013
This was beautifully written. Enough said. And this made me cry, which was the first time I cried reading a narusasu fic ;_;
OrangeStar802 chapter 3 . 5/15/2013
Cute :3
nyahxneko chapter 3 . 3/26/2013
AKSNDIS keyboard smashing akdbdid you write such amazing narusasu, I am probably drooling QAQ aghhh this story was so amazing, the romance, the detail and the plot all done in three chapters; this has to be my favourite fic written by you! I'm not sure if you'll red this review but I would like to say thank you for sharing this with us here! Wkdjfbf ahh I am so happy to have read this !
Guest chapter 3 . 3/20/2013
the narusasu sex scenes were on fi-re
andysanime chapter 3 . 1/29/2013
Good job on this story.
DreamingOfSasuNaru chapter 3 . 11/25/2012
I really loved this story. The precious little brother part was SO cute. But when Itachi first showed up, I had a small hope that he was actually alive and was pretending to be dead...But alas, he's gone...but the narusasu fluff made up for it! Eeeeeep I absolutely loveeeee paralellism and you have so many in your stories! This one was no different. Amazing job, I'm adding this to my fav list!
DreamingOfSasuNaru chapter 2 . 11/25/2012
Awwww Naruto and Sasuke really care for each other!
DreamingOfSasuNaru chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
Omgeee the whole mirror thing was soo hot! I've read so much smut that it's hard to read anything memorable but this def was! 8D and the whole sock thing was an interesting concept...

I can totally see Sasuke as a lawyer, I can't believe I haven't come across that before! Love this so far!
Lareka chapter 3 . 11/25/2012