Reviews for The Winchesters and Aliens
klu chapter 12 . 6/8/2014
I think this ended well, if a but too abruptly. The way you were able to use the time manipulation, along with the doc's solution of killing Doomsday without killing Davis himself seemed to mollify Clark and yet satisfy the Winchesters that the threat had been neutralized for good. Well played.
klu chapter 5 . 6/8/2014
I like how you've set this up so that Sam and Clark sane empathize with one another and work together, building trust between them, while Dean seems to be pulling away, fearing what he doesn't understand. I think that you did a good thing in NOT rehashing all Sam's history in your work, (your readers should know Winchester history) but it would seem that Sam has somehow not stressed the evil in demons or he's managed to downplay the dangers in his actions. I say this because for Clark to be so easily accepting of Sam's continued drinking of demonic blood (even if it is only from Ruby) seems a little 'convenient'. I can completely believe Clark wouldn't hold Sam's being force fed the blood as an infant, that was no more under his control than being born an alien was Clarks. But Sam's continued use of the blood, for whatever potential 'noble reason' comes with terrible risks, and Clark has seen enough of the meteor-infected start down a noble path and end up dead or in the loony bin for him to so easily accept Sam's reasons for continued blood consumption. It would be like Clark willfully, daily subjecting himself to extremely small, splintered shards of red-K if he found it would allow him to do something 'extra' without considering the long-term damage it could do, and what he might become with prolonged exposure.
1Angel Of Darkness chapter 12 . 12/15/2013
Nice ending :)
1Angel Of Darkness chapter 9 . 12/15/2013
I really don't think that Dean would kill his brother. In fact I'm pretty sure he wouldn't, and I doubt he'd ever go as far as to tell his brother he's going to make him have to kill him. Dean will try to save his brother no matter how far he's gone, he'll try to save him even if he's not saveable and he'll die try because that's Dean. He cares a whole lot about family and he won't usually even fight them back. He won't fight his dad, Bobby, Cas and most definitely not Sam. And Dean also loves to make jokes so you should probably lighten him up a tad. Everyone else is pretty much spot on I'd say. Sam is taking a lot of crap from Dean though usually he'll argue back with just as much anger as Dean has and throw something Dean did in the past in his face to make the situation "comparable" other than that though it's really good.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
Silvanatri chapter 6 . 11/26/2012
Wow did you not watch smallville close enough. Red cryptinite does not make him evil, it just allows him to do what ever he wants without feeling as guilty as he normally would. It is not like he has a alter ego or something. If anything, under the red cryptonite he would be mad about his treatment from meg and just blast her to pieces.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
i came back here to leave a review...
since it was this fic that introduced me to doctor who XD
thank you.
Kagirinai-Eternal chapter 8 . 2/6/2012
This story started out strong, but you got too involved in your little evil-Clark subplot. Halfway through chapter 8, I just couldn't keep reading because it seemed like the story was losing focus. I do hope you choose to continue writing, especially with little gems like Dean's line about ninjas.
XxLunerMoonxX chapter 11 . 10/1/2011
That...was...awesome! Please update soon.
MysticWolf1 chapter 9 . 12/11/2010
This was kind of an anti-climatic ending for the Doomsday storyline, but it works.

I admit that I am bored with the Lois/Clark romance, but than I am not much of a romance fan. Honestly I find Sam's issues with demon blood, and Clark walking on the edge of darkness far more interesting.
lizzy384 chapter 9 . 12/5/2010
Nice job tying up the Davis/Doomsday storyline - I like your alternative take on the way he was defeated and it does leave the door open for his return if you decide to bring him back.

Good to know the boys are staying around (but then it wouldn't be much of a story without them ;-)
Mr.BAN chapter 2 . 8/20/2010
Very impressed so far! Great job! Can't wait to read until the last chapter.
Kal Fett chapter 8 . 8/3/2010
I just recently became a fan of Supernatural and I've always been a fan of Smallville since season one. So I decided to look them up in crossover fics and yours was the first I open and you've done a really good job combineing them its almost feel's as if the shows where togeather from the start, and I can't wait to see an update.
MysticWolf1 chapter 8 . 5/8/2010

But I am wondering why Kal El waited until Sam and Dean arrived to tie Lois up, and why have Sam and Dean tie her up, and why he bothered to tie anyone up when he could have just knocked them out and put them in a cage? Try to put yourself in Kal El's mind frame, then ask yourself "would he really act or react this way?"

Again you have another Austin Powers moment when Kal El is telling Chloe all his plans. It comes off as if Kal El is like a cartoon villian. It's like those old cartoons where the villian explains his plans in detail to the tied up hero because he feels a need for self revelation, and he just assumes the hero will never excape. In othere words it's campy.

There are many ways you can reveal Kal El's plans while avoiding campiness. One is to have Chloe say sarcastically, "Let me guess... you plan to take over and rule this planet with Lois as your queen so that she can produce an heir that has your strength but none of your weaknesses." And have Kal reply, "Something like that." Although my version is still a bit campy, it has a humorous touch to it that will lighten the campiness.

Another less campy more serious version would be in narrator tone: Kal El has his mind on world domination. He will rule with an Iron fist. However, he feels conflicted by the strange tender feelings that are buried deep within him for Lois Lane. He can't seem to completely shake off Clark's influence where Lois is concerned, so he will keep her with him and maybe she can produce an heir for him. He wonders if a child he conceives with a human would have his strengths without his kryptonite weakness.

You have a lot of potential. Your biggest problems at this point are flaws in logic. On a good note, your Sam and Dean characterizations are wonderful and right on target.
MysticWolf1 chapter 7 . 2/11/2010
I moved last month and had to change internet services. Since then I haven't been receiving some of my story updates. I just happen to find that you updated while browsing, so I will add you again to story update.

I really like the way you explained why the red K (possibly mixed with demon blood) could make Clark evil. Now I am wondering what exploits Kal El will get into before he's cured. And how Meg plans to use Clarks condition to her advantage.