Reviews for Like We Need This Dysfunction
Thrix chapter 3 . 3/19/2012
i love the first chapter - the drama of it all was well done, Cid practically having an aneurysm over how they're all in trouble.

Will look forward to any future updates :)
Resm chapter 3 . 6/14/2011
I LOVE this story lol and it's one of the funniest and most creative things I've read on this site.:)

I hope you update it asap.
Emriel chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
This is probably a good story. I read it again. I was entertained. But The Patrick in Cloud's name killed me. . idk what I have against patricks but there are so many patricks I know and they aren't cloud material _ *-* this isn't a flame tho~ was just something random.
Purple Pallbearer chapter 3 . 6/10/2011
If you want to change were your going with this story its good that you do it now when you haven't written that much. Because I think if you change it later it would be difficult. I also love the pairing that you have going. Like VinxCid CloudxSeph ZackxAng TifxAreith I also love the GenxReno even if Reno in you story is a bit of a whore. I still love the pairing!
HikaruWolf chapter 2 . 2/9/2010
I'M LOVING THIS STORY! MORE! MORE! MORE!
kurosaki9 chapter 2 . 1/1/2010
LOL! Sephiroth wants to bend Cloud over his desk and have his way with him! SO HOT! i so wanna know what's gonna happen in the library. -snickers- anyways, i will try to await patiently for the next chapter.

P.S. Reno U FUCKIN WHORE! but i guess that's a complement for u~
Burning In The Dark chapter 2 . 12/5/2009
NO IT WAS GETTING GOOD *CRYS*
Lodger chapter 2 . 11/13/2009
- Awesome start! Please continue... Hehe, "tutoring"... Hehe.
Kags21 chapter 2 . 10/18/2009
That was so good please update soon
ABNORMAL2110 chapter 2 . 10/9/2009
Oh god. I needed a good lawl. XD

Reno you f*ing w*e.

Your Cid is WIN btw.
Zyvya chapter 2 . 9/28/2009
Mammamia! This is so hot! Kyaa~~ All I can say is that please write more! :3

I'm looking forward to the update! :)
Gussie chapter 2 . 9/24/2009
loved it! D
ohxasphyxiationx chapter 2 . 9/24/2009
I love this story! Cloud is so cute, and Sephiroth... well, there are no words!

Didn't catch anything off about this chapter, but if you ever need a beta, I'm very willing. ) I love this and can't wait for more!
Deleted as of 2013 chapter 2 . 9/24/2009
Seph is a sneaky, smexy teacher ~_ Wish I had him tutoriing me...I'd purposely fail a class for that chance.

Oh, hey, did you know you had anonymous reviews blocked? You could get a lot more feedback if you allow them.

Anyways, catch ya later~

~Shadow
CNome chapter 2 . 9/24/2009
Cloud's crush is so cute! And I loved how Sephiroth was listening in-poor Cloud, I would have died of embarassment in his place ;)

I like your characterization of Cloud: very realistic high-schoolish. Though it became a little difficult trying to tell when he was speaking and when Aerith was speaking.

The only thing I really have a problem with in this chapter is the forth paragraph from the bottom as it disrupts the "flow" of the story. Instead you could have it switch to Sephiroth's POV after he orders the tutoring sessions and go from there :D

Can't wait for the next chapter!