Reviews for Journey to the Moon
jquackers chapter 4 . 8/9/2010
I'm glad Natsuki's fear and panic didn't cloud her better judgement. Otherwise, it'd really suck.. for both her and Shizuru. OHMYGOD, YOU'RE SUCH A.. I DON'T KNOW. A TEASE? LOL. But AGH, I thought the bad guy got to Natsuki! Nice one; you had me fooled. LOL.

Honestly, I was a bit meh about this story at first, but after those ninjas showed up, I became more interested. And now that more ShizNat is (most likely) going to kick in, I'm even more anxious to see the next chapter. What can I say? I'm a diehard action/ShizNat fan. :D Anyyway, I hope you update both this story and Forecast soon! Hope you haven't given up on either. I HAVE FAITH IN YOU! Thanks for the reads so far. [:
jquackers chapter 3 . 8/9/2010
It sort of bothered me how you inserted an A/N literally inside of the story. It really disrupts the flow of the story. So perhaps just having a number in parentheses like (1) to signify a note, which you would explain at the end of the chapter, would be better. Your choice, of course; just offering an option. But I love how you use songs as the titles of these chapters, inserting some lyrics at the beginning.

LAKSJDF. YOU MUST UPDATE FORECAST! I neeed more, especially since the end of the most recent chapter was sort of a cliffy. So wrriiite! :D
jquackers chapter 2 . 8/9/2010
Ooh, who is this Prince? Hopefully not Tate.. or Takeda. -shivers-
jquackers chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
Ooh, a jewel embedded in her arm? Interesting.
MissIzzyB chapter 4 . 1/26/2010
Nice chapter! Thank you for updating!
ThunderJovi chapter 4 . 1/26/2010
Damn... I was shitting bricks at the ninja going to the door, and the next thing happening was Natsuki hugging someone that walked in. That was fricken scary.
Harley Quinn Davidson chapter 4 . 1/19/2010
love it can not wait for more
The Xander chapter 4 . 1/7/2010
Yay...logged on!

Sorry, double post. But my sentiments still stand.

Keep it up!

Xan
Kuga Shizuru chapter 4 . 1/7/2010
Interesting, I like it.

Thank you for update. :D
sachii.ballpoint chapter 4 . 1/6/2010
UPDATE! HURRAH! XD *does a little cheer dance* I mean... *ahem* how was your new year? XD

This is much more detailed than the previous chapters I think.

Your writing is improving naomi-san! )

And for some reason, I still can't get over the cuteness of (Natsuki jumping to the door when she doesn't even know it's Shizuru)Awesome chapter btw!

*Shall wait patently for another update 3*

-sachii
Xan.can't log on chapter 4 . 1/6/2010
Aww...leave the poor thing alone. She's really working quite hard...and if you follow her other fics, you'll realize that she is actually updating at an alarming pace. *teasing wink*

Besides, the lil'lady still has a couple of other long term fics that she has promised she'd update. Not to mention a couple of other little tid-bits she's let slip by the wayside.

That said, I love what you've done with this fic. The OCC is fine, as the characters are there to give a name and a picture. Where you take it speaks to your creativity, and your ability to break the mold. To me, this seems primarily to be a Shizuru fic. Because of the accented OCC'ness with Natsuki, you're able to explore this other aspect of Shizuru that many don't. It's a battle-hardened Shizuru, that can be found between the "fluffy lovey-dovey" Shiznat Shizuru and the "crazed possessive" Hime Shizuru. Alas, there does seem to be a lack of the token Shiz-lust. Then again, this is OCC, and there is plenty of opportunity for that as their relationship develops.

Anyways...don't keep the people waiting too long. You have quite the fan base going for you. Stay strong.

Sorry I couldn't log on..but you you know where to reach me ;P
IBsurvivor chapter 4 . 1/6/2010
Short but high quality indeed! As long as you don't stop the story then I'd still have more or enough patience to wait for it. Just don't drop this one ok? And please update soon too [pressure pressure!]
ShadowCub chapter 3 . 1/2/2010
Hope to see more of this one.
Harley Quinn Davidson chapter 3 . 12/21/2009