Reviews for Absolute Gravity
MaddyR chapter 3 . 5/8
Man... "forever" means six years? Please, I know you have internet by now, please please PLEASE keep writing this one. It's my two very favorites, and you do a wonderful job of combining them. Please, I don't want to lose this story; it's too good for being abandoned. C'mon, just a little more? *puppy eyes, Sam style*
Guest chapter 3 . 7/2/2012
Please continue this story
ShiningGalaxy chapter 2 . 1/5/2010
This was an interesting chapter too...I forgot all about the Holy Water...Haven't watched Supernatural in a while haha.

Hmm wanted felons...who knew! Haha I knew it...had to be sarcastic...well come on Scarlett. I bet she'll make a great hunter too...but then again...wouldn't thay put the Joes at risk? Wait she's already involved and what did that demon wanted her for anyways?

Oh well, I like it please update soon, and I hope that you get your laptop fixed this is a great story :D
ShiningGalaxy chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
Haha, no one turns Dean Winchester down that easily. You've got the characters pretty good too...I must admit, Dean is my fave. I love him! Great job.

"Well you better start believing, sweetheart." That was my fave line out of the whole freakin' thing. Its so Dean like I can definitely see him doing that to. Haha, and Scarlett. Isn't she out of her mind? She just saw smoke coming out of a guys body, and she STILL doesn't believe that it was in fact a demon? Haha, typical...she graduated from college, and she's a science nut...technically right? So not believing in something that's not based by science...right...but seeing something based on seeing with your own eyes...Well..I say believe him chicky! Hehe.

I can't wait until he meets the rest of the Joes too :D Great start now onto chapter too :D
Kalanna Dae chapter 3 . 9/20/2009
Hey, we all know life happens right? While it's sad that you won't be updating this story anytime in the near future, that just means when you have a new chapter out, it'll make me really happy. Take however long you need to get back on your feet. I'll happily review when you do get a new chapter up.
Maiqu20 chapter 2 . 9/10/2009
Absolutely Awesome
trecebo chapter 2 . 9/10/2009
Interesting. You have a fairly good start, little shaky with Dean, but you are doing a crossover. Takes a bit to find one's footing, yeah? Keep it up and really think about SPN as you ease Scarlett into it. I'm a Joe fan, so I will weigh this fairly as I can.
Kalanna Dae chapter 2 . 9/10/2009
Yikes! I can only imagine how hard it is writing this. My first fic I'm writing is a crossover and even though the premise is simple, it's so hard to do!

But, moving on, I like it! I have never watched Supernatural before, but I've read so many crossovers with it I know the characters pretty well. And G.I. Joe? Much 3 in that department.

You have a really good premise going on and your characterization for the Joes is pretty good. I look forward to when the Winchesters meet Snake-Eyes... That'll be one hell of a meeting in my opinion.

One question... Isn't the base of the Joes in Egypt? If you've moved though, that would make sense.

Looking forward to more!