Reviews for Nothing To Fear But Everything
Rosetta Brunestud chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
That was cool

I love Yellow Fever episode, this is completely funny xDD You explored really well the sad part of the story

Kisses and thx for sharing

Rosetta
SimplyOut chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
A totally needed tag! :D Thank you!
Mad Server chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
Gah... burning-cheeked Dean going all wobbly and fainting and waking up panicky, and Sam soothing his forehead and generally trying to ground him... this pushes my buttons!
PhoenixDragonDreamer chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
Guh...More!

*Flails at you*

*hugs*

Mandy
zuimar chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
You have guts, writing a tag to Yellow fever, because a lot of SPN fans think this episode sucked. Sam did indeed act like he didn't care what his brother was going through, so I really liked this first chapter. This is what was missing in the episode, good job! Look forward to the last chapter. Sorry to hear about your financial woes, that sucks too. I hope things will start to get better soon.
Nana56 chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
Great job! First person narrative isn't my favorite, either, but you did it very well. And there certainly was not enough comfort in that episode. I thought Sam seemed rather cold about the whole thing.

So, do you have pics? Facebook? Photobucket? Glad you got to go. :)
babyreaper chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
Yeah I like it, really Sam hasn't given Dean any reason to trust him since he came back, hanging out with that Ruby one and using his powers, even though he said he wouldn't just before Dean was killed. Really looking forward to the next chapter. You are so lucky seeing the biys in person and now to top it all you have the new season starting in just under 6 hours. Green with envy. Post again soon.
kirallie chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
Good work!
InSecret chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
I am such a sucker for missing scene type fics for this episode and this is a GREAT filler. I like your Sam POV by the way. I'm not usually too into first person either, but it feels really seamless in this. I like the insight into Sam and the way he takes care of Dean. Okay. I REALLY like the taking care of Dean part, LOL. Basically I'm loving this fic like crazy. More please? :)