Reviews for Can Your Heart Really Lie?
taj chapter 1 . 5/14
bruh this is stupid
car54 chapter 10 . 4/27
Very interesting. I hope you continue it someday.
Mega Latios 1988 chapter 1 . 4/27
This first chapter was freaking awesome
BENXGWEN chapter 6 . 3/27
Intersting plot and update.
KING chapter 1 . 3/26
Interesting plot . Please update.
24 chapter 1 . 3/22
Type your review update.
shovro chapter 1 . 3/14
where's the next part?
doc boy chapter 10 . 10/24/2014
Oh no just when things were getting good. I'm a little confused about a few things though. During the battle Gwen didn't want to talk about her imprisonment. Is that hint that she's the clone and not the other way around? And why would the incident make Ben become Ben 10k? Shouldn't that make him more protective of her instead of becoming a jerk?
doc boy chapter 9 . 10/23/2014
I did like Azar and Tolen, they seem nice. But I didn't like the deatils of Gwen's imprisonment. She's my favorite charector so I hate to see her suffer. Not like this anyway
Drkm0nkey chapter 10 . 10/23/2014
Wow this story is still amazing. I just wished you updated it more frequently. There aren't that many great BenxGwen stories and yours is one of them. I have probably read this story like at least 5 to 6 times while trying to find good BenxGwen stories. So I hope you update with the next chapter more soon I can't wait to see what happens next.
Ghostface317 v2 chapter 10 . 10/22/2014
Nice to see another chapter. And a good one at that!
Danny vs A Month chapter 10 . 10/22/2014
Well that'll make things a bit more complicated. Great chapter and I am a bit scared to learn the full extent of what happened to Gwen. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Meel Jacques chapter 3 . 9/25/2014