Reviews for Truly Lucky
fanficfan1616 chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
Such a cute story! Great job!
A Traveler chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
Hi- I checked out your stories after you reviewed mine and discovered what a great writer you are! This story is so well-written I didn't even mind the sickness stuff (I share your phobia,lol). And Parker and Brennan are adorable together. As are Booth and Brennan :). What else have you written, Bones or otherwise? I would love to read more of your writing. ~ Ev
Agatha-Naomi chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
The irony.. I have a bug said stuff I could see her saying, which is nice. There is nothing worse than a character not talking like he would..It was fluffy and sweet, like a marshmallow.;[ Maybe I shouldn't think of foods. Good Job for the fic!
bonetrek chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
This was a great story! Poor Bones and Parker... Stomach flu is terrible!

I used to be completely phobic of vomit also- Then I worked at a children's summer camp. I've got an iron stomach now! :)
Spiritquest chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
I adored this entire story, but the phrase that absolutely captured me and the one I will take away and 3 forever is when Booth is looking down at Parker and Bones on the bathroom floor and sees the most beautiful sight in the world. "His flesh and blood, and his Bones." That just has to be one of the most beautiful lines I have ever read. :)
jerseybones chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
This was adorably sweet. The best kind of toothache.

And I love that you included the coke with the bubbles stirred out, since that was always what my Mom did for me and it worked every single time. Love the nostalgia with my fluff.
kinneygirl chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
this was cute - but I think Bones would have been better off if she had had gingerale too - flat coke sounds awful!
s.alexie chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
this was really cute! i loved "his flesh and blood, and his Bones." very good job. :)
khalek-aeryn chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
Aw...that was really sweet.
TerriP chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
Loved it! Thank you!
lila807 chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
yucky but lovely :)
LikeBananasDo chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
Vomit? Vomit's gross! (I broke my record a few months ago when I got really sick, I didn't vomit for months-years perhaps)

He may only have two lines, but I love that you added a little Mr. Bray in here! :D And then there's Parker, the ever-adorable Parker...then he gets sick..:( Then Bones gets sick and Booth needs to take care of them both..

It's just..love. Glee. Flutter. Stomach.

*sings* Lucky I'm in love with my best friend...oohhoohhohh

*clears throat* Er..sorry, for that.