Reviews for Ignorance is Bliss
DarkTwilight129 chapter 7 . 8/8/2013
WWHAT?! i did NOT know there was gonna be a Femslash in here or else i would have stopped at the beginning...
Guest chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
is this up for adoption?
T'086421 chapter 4 . 7/27/2013
Why would she need to breath she's already dead
littlemsstrawberry chapter 18 . 11/23/2012
where is the next update
Sabella Rose chapter 7 . 11/11/2012
Why is Alice with jane?
Megan Consoer chapter 18 . 10/23/2012
I really like this story alot. Can you please write some more chapters?
DarkTwilight44 chapter 7 . 4/19/2012
The kiss with jane was unexpected and awesome man please finish up the whole story man I finished all chapters and I am waiting for more
Shard chapter 6 . 3/3/2012
good goddes! that parts with Bell and Ed r just as fucking boring as the movie _' this story needs way more Underworld. and more Alice and her cute girl love
angel897 chapter 18 . 9/30/2011
awesome story :)
kenji chapter 18 . 8/22/2011
update soon. I love this story
ShadowHuntress101 chapter 18 . 8/7/2011
PLEASE UPDATE! P.S. Could u put more Alec? Like mayb him n Selene? Luv u!
TheCapillary chapter 18 . 9/9/2010
Your story had a lot of potential, but then it ended in disappointment. I have to say that when a story's description doesn't include major point like “This is an Alice/Jane fanfiction set in a Twlight/Underworld crossover” I get pretty irritated. In addition to that, you add many Author's notes that keep us fishing for more Underworld and explain that you're changing things around. Of course you're going to change things around, this is fanfiction, readers here expect it.

When I said your fic had potential, I really mean it. The theory you had to blend the 2 worlds together was good, though, your execution would need some work. I would really suggest that you consider a Beta Reader to point out to you some of the technical errors you repeated throughout the 18 chapters.

Some of the things that I am going to point out is my opinion and hopefully some constructive criticism. I know this is fanfiction and so many of the settings we have been exposed to in fandom's movies and books, but it would have been helpful for you to include more description in regards to each scene's physical settings. Also, to help improve the moods you were trying to create, going through what a character is feeling, seeing, smelling, etc also helps.

The transitions you included in each chapter was really confusing. You swapped voices throughout instead of simply sticking with one for the whole chapter. Chapter 2 through 5 is really bad for this. There is a lot of “telling” instead of “showing” going on through all your chapters and there is no indication of the passage of time at all. When I was reading your fic it felt like it all happened in the span of 3 days. So the continuity and the development of your relationships between characters seems really unrealistic.

Another major issue that I have with your story is you trying to include genetics into your explanation. Genetics is a complicated subject and you should really read up on the subject in a textbook and find out the latest research. Mutation and Evolution of genetics are not concepts that you can simplify and say “He has one more chromosome and she has one less and that's why they are different.” Underworld didn't get it right and Stephanie Meyers didn't get it right, so this goes to show that you really should write about things you know.

I really don't think you captured some pivotal characters' essence well. For example, your first glimpse of Bella is her dropping f-bombs and acting like Paris Hilton. Please, if you're going to have that much swearing then I think you need to look at your rating again.

As I said before, your story had potential, and I really think you could benefit from having a Beta Reader.
Nightlock Stained Lips chapter 18 . 9/2/2010
"Train them? I'm a death eater, not a school teacher."

That made me laugh for a moment.
Nightlock Stained Lips chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
This is well done, considering that I don't really like mixing Underworld and Twilight.

Just a statement, did you know Lucian and Aro are both played by the same person?(In the movies) I just noticed it while reading your story.
Brawling-Duelist chapter 18 . 7/21/2010
This was just getting good and now it's over. If you can please continue.