Reviews for Ballads of a Strawberry
Guest chapter 11 . 8/16/2013
beatiful
!
IchiFell chapter 11 . 10/7/2012
I even though you like pairing, you never made one. Why is that?
sargentnojo chapter 6 . 9/27/2012
this is really good
Gintama8 chapter 7 . 5/23/2011
YAY SOI FON!
Ryuus2 chapter 10 . 1/9/2011
Stalker Nemu. That's a new one. I like it ;)

Keep up the great work!
ShadowGOUF chapter 10 . 2/28/2010
beautiful truly beautiful *clapping*
Cehmacc14 chapter 9 . 1/24/2010
aww...how cute for him. Ichigo finally understood what was happening to him, but that game with yoruichi was perfect. the sexy flash goddess up against the subsitute soul reaper. hmm, i still wonder how he was able to catch her, but its ichigo. He should really think of getting with her. Im ready for your next installment of Ballads of a Strawberry.
Grinja chapter 9 . 1/19/2010
top notch
DarkJason chapter 9 . 1/19/2010
I love Yoruichi/Ichigo parings! :) And it's nice to see one in this story! The interactions were dead set & also in character! Kudos to you for this chapter! I look forward to the next paring soon!
Ryuus2 chapter 8 . 12/30/2009
These are all good. The Halibel, Soi Fon, and Isane ones don't really have much of a 'relationship' to them though. A continuation to them would solve that problem though. All 3 could easily be the basis for entire stories, as could several of the others.
Sentiment Remains chapter 8 . 12/25/2009
Nice and sweet... keep it up!
Grinja chapter 8 . 12/25/2009
That was cute. Perfect for Isane.
ShadowGOUF chapter 8 . 12/25/2009
that was a great time to update. And merry christmas and happy holidays.
Cehmacc14 chapter 7 . 12/7/2009
nice.

all 7 chaps were great.

try to make an ichigoxunohana chapter. oh and may i continue feudal overture chapter. many ideas popped into my head.

update soon.
Grinja chapter 7 . 12/7/2009
Not bad, not bad. Thanks for taking my request. Although its not manga "canon" Soifon really beat the crap out of Ichigo in the Amagi arc.