Reviews for Ballads of a Strawberry
Guest chapter 11 . 8/16/2013
IchiFell chapter 11 . 10/7/2012
I even though you like pairing, you never made one. Why is that?
Noah J Wolfe chapter 6 . 9/27/2012
this is really good
Gintama8 chapter 7 . 5/23/2011
Ryuus2 chapter 10 . 1/9/2011
Stalker Nemu. That's a new one. I like it ;)

Keep up the great work!
ShadowGOUF chapter 10 . 2/28/2010
beautiful truly beautiful *clapping*
Cehmacc14 chapter 9 . 1/24/2010 cute for him. Ichigo finally understood what was happening to him, but that game with yoruichi was perfect. the sexy flash goddess up against the subsitute soul reaper. hmm, i still wonder how he was able to catch her, but its ichigo. He should really think of getting with her. Im ready for your next installment of Ballads of a Strawberry.
Grinja chapter 9 . 1/19/2010
top notch
DarkJason chapter 9 . 1/19/2010
I love Yoruichi/Ichigo parings! :) And it's nice to see one in this story! The interactions were dead set & also in character! Kudos to you for this chapter! I look forward to the next paring soon!
Ryuus2 chapter 8 . 12/30/2009
These are all good. The Halibel, Soi Fon, and Isane ones don't really have much of a 'relationship' to them though. A continuation to them would solve that problem though. All 3 could easily be the basis for entire stories, as could several of the others.
Sentiment Remains chapter 8 . 12/25/2009
Nice and sweet... keep it up!
Grinja chapter 8 . 12/25/2009
That was cute. Perfect for Isane.
ShadowGOUF chapter 8 . 12/25/2009
that was a great time to update. And merry christmas and happy holidays.
Cehmacc14 chapter 7 . 12/7/2009

all 7 chaps were great.

try to make an ichigoxunohana chapter. oh and may i continue feudal overture chapter. many ideas popped into my head.

update soon.
Grinja chapter 7 . 12/7/2009
Not bad, not bad. Thanks for taking my request. Although its not manga "canon" Soifon really beat the crap out of Ichigo in the Amagi arc.