Reviews for Edward Elric and the Mad King's War
Butter is Found chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
I think it's a great start of this lovely fic! Please update soon. I just simply love both the mercenaries and Ed's reaction. It's just hilarious!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
Well done! I love the fact that you've added Soren... Of course, he IS a major character... Anyway, very creative.
Krissie chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
I really liked the mix of styles you used and the characters and scenes seemed to come alive in my head, in the Fire Emblem scene I even imagined that I was playing the game again for a moment. It might be a little clearer if you used some sort of break in between the shifts in perspective, just to make it clear what's happening. Overall I loved the story and can't wait to read more!
facefiend chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
this story just seems bland. the dialogue from maijin and titania are word for word from PoR. there's hardly any originality from this story. try to make this story original and have some humor in it. this story reminds me of a book that i care not to read. try again!
Fan Fictional Authoress chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
IT. IS. AWESOME!
anonamys chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
THis is a sweet looking story you got. I wonder if you're going to mmake a higher class for Ed later on in the story?

Plese update soon.

EdgeMaster025 chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
Mmm! Fire Emblem and Fullmetal Alchemist! Two of my great loves!

It's always nice to be the first in a category, isn't it? Mm, I need to write more crossovers.

I know it's been almost a year since this but I hope for more! Oh. And where the scene changes, little useful tip. Try to insert a line break, it jumps between the transmutation scene and the Mercenaries' bit abruptly, and it's a bit distracting.
Charlesworthy III chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
Hee This is exciting, I hope you write more!

I like how you actually added in some of the actual game script (I'm such a nerd I knew who Maijin is right off the bat) instead of going 'yeah they were fighting a battle against some general, whatev.' Though, it wouldn't hurt if you said who was saying what. It got a little confusing when Maijin and Titania were yelling at eachother, but whatever.

It's really good otherwise. :3
Eriisu-April chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
Hmm... Well for this many firsts, the story is pretty good. grammar and chapter length looked good, too. just try to keep the characters in-character, (it looks like you're going for that type of story more than a crackfic) and this could turn into a cool story. I mean you even have a sort of time frame given, which is especially helpful and easily forgotten.

And... exactly which FE is this? I'm not super familiar with the title names (I'm the "wow, another !" person at the game store u)
Hikou no Kokoro chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
_ I like this one. It seems like you never updated yet . . . Ah well.

I never played the Mad King war video game, but I did play "Radiant Dawn." I like so far, and I like it that you explained the surrounding. _ I'm not sure how Ed and Al can fit into Fire Emblem, but that's just my limited imagination talkin' to me. And h'bout Ed's arm when it . . . I dunno, breaks? Nyeh, I'll just find out on your next update! _
Spyquirks chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
Believe me, you are not the only one who likes both Fire Emblem and Fullmetal Alchemist. And I'm addicted to those FMAHP things as well...

Anyway.

Great start. Believe me, you are one of the better-quality fanfic writers I've seen. I'm sure that even if you're experimenting with styles and new types of fanfiction and all that, the fact that you're a capable writer will be clear the entire time. So, no need to get nervous or anything.

Happy writing :)
FireE21 chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
very good
eloseiv chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
I love it! It's awesome so far! and I can truely say I can't wait for it! I can see everything happening here! (especially the scene with Rhys) And SOREN is here!