Reviews for Elliot Can See Her Face
MHCMSVU chapter 5 . 2/19
Really wish you'd continued this its really good
NascarGirl1424 chapter 5 . 2/15
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE MORE CHAPTER'S ASAP PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!
Frannielloyd chapter 5 . 12/17/2013
Its so good. I wish you would continue this story. I would really like to read about all of the plots that you have set up to happen. Thank you for writing and sharing.
spacekitten2700 chapter 5 . 1/23/2013
please more
redorchid23 chapter 5 . 9/30/2011
good story update please!
ElSaTa chapter 5 . 7/18/2011
hope to read a next chapter real soon. great story
Bellatrix wannabe 89 chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
Was good until the Marine part. As someone who's soon to be deploying I can't stand when people get this kind of things wrong. There is no way in hell that Elliot would have been called up to service. He's been out for over 20 years. I'm sorry it was going great until that part but you should have come up with a more realistic plot then "oh after 20 years of being out of service, you're being called up again without any medical or mental health screening," especially at his age. The United States Government cannot force a non military civilian, especially a man who's almost 50, who does not have a contract with the DOD to serve. That is against federal law and would never happen in a million years unless the draft was to come back. Plus 6 days? I know it's all fiction but come on... I'm leaving for Afghanistan in February, start my pre deployment training in November, I've known about this for over a year... NO military service would give anyone just 6 days to get their affairs in order. 6 months, maybe. But 6 days? No. If he was going to TRADOC it would be a different story, but going off to a war zone... It would take that long just to get an appointment with your lawyer yet alone canceling your bills, setting up your bank accounts, getting your will in order, making several copies of where you want your money to go if something were to happen, make a notice at your job, take care of your family... Plus they wouldn't call up his captain to let him know, they care less about your job, that's up to you to take care of. Plus what unit was this captain with? What fort, what base, who is he meeting at JFK...?

I'm sorry, but it's obvious you did zero research on this and I'm not going to be reading anymore of this story.
edge15684 chapter 5 . 5/4/2011
She can't back out now. She's with Elliot and she needs him as much as he needs her.
Sam 'Dimples' Swarek chapter 4 . 5/1/2011
Omg. El returning to active duty makes the story more interesting and more real and a bit chilling. I kind of got up set for liv as I know the feeling to have someone close sent to iraq. Can't wait for update.
spacekitten2700 chapter 4 . 12/11/2010
more please
LawOrderFan01 chapter 4 . 12/10/2010
i feel bad for olivia. the heartbreak she is having..that's so sad. not being able to keep the one you love with you. i hope that things will change for him and he can come back to her sooner, rather than later. i don't think olivia will be very good back home without him with her.

hope fin has a good date.

good flow with this story 3
edge15684 chapter 4 . 12/10/2010
really good. I hate Dean Porter.
LawOrderFan01 chapter 3 . 4/25/2010
ok..concidering i didn't get started on this story till late. i apologize. i don't even have the words to decribe how incrediabley amazing this story is ! the way this story started and how far it's come so far is totally WOW. the way you have captured elliot and olivia in this story is simply the way their love is shown in the show..only you have taken it to the level that it's meant to be.

i love how you have them both so n'sync with the other and how totally awesome it is that they compliment each other too. i love the fact that olivia shows her strengh in her love for elliot and that you bought out the very verbal emotional side of her expressions of love for him. i also love the way you had that in their with them throwing it in deans face ! that was really good. you've totally caputered the true spirit of their love and bond and have simply put it into a great love story.

this story..goes to show that when you have the heart of a romantic and you know how it should be for elliot and olivia to be together..you get one kick ass story ! and i must say this story rivals the other's that you have written. i'm saying this with all my heart..you have the power, the passion, the love, and the bond shown here in this story..and i hope that you will post more soon !

i was really effected by this story..because so many of our troops, our loved ones, our family, are a big part of us and elliot is a huge part of olivia. i'm always wishing the troops come home safe and sound. please continue with this beautiful story..and let her your heart keep shining through ! :o)
edge15684 chapter 3 . 4/25/2010
that was pretty good.
elizabethcordayed chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
You borrowed the title from Gilmore Girls. I think the episode is fourth season. The title of the episode is "Luke Can See Her Face."