Reviews for What was wrong
The Ghostly Minion chapter 1 . 8/17/2014
Awfully noble of them to return, seems to to me. they really should have left England to Voldemort, as in several of your other stories.

D. Page Robin
Noble Korhedron chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
Heh-heh! Well, let's hope ol' MoldyFart is content to have them out of his hair. It can't be THAT hard to track a cruise liner if you're willing to use muggle methods, can it...? :-)
HoosierCullen chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
Very interesting I liked Harry's plans and the fact after Hermione realized the mistakes she made she gave her heart a chance to speak instead of her logic.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
I must say that you and your husband are two of my favorite authors. I, Too, am a complete Harmonian, and love the different ways you two get the two star crossed lovers together. I have been reading your stories for a while and while some aren't my favorites, I have yet to read a story of yours that I don't like. thank you for your contributions to this ficdom.
Penghost chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
A nasty one but way not!

Having read quite most of your story's i see you must have a lot of experience with questionable "friends" yourself.

I also noticed that you must have a solid relationship yourself otherwise you could not come up with such forceful believes. (my opinion)

It was again a pleasure

See ya

Herby
serenityselena chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
interesting story _
Runecutter chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
jay, a real quickie one-shot.

But then i think it's more important that this time the sad and depressing "Hermione's rejection caused Harry's death" story found an unexpected and positive twist. Well done, that wasn't what i'd have expected from reading the first few paragraphs to find when the story's halfway over. Nice surprise
MSgt SilverDollar chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
Very different and very good.
H Harmon chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
Good story, I do enjoy good Dumbledore and Weasley bashing! Thank you.
MoonyandProngs chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
That was great! I loved it!
noreenklose chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
Excellent!

Thanks for writing, I really enjoyed it.

KUTGW,

Noreen
monbade chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
MORE! PLEASE! This is a keeper, i love it

monbade
WhiteElfElder chapter 1 . 9/24/2010
This is definitely a story that should be expanded on to follow them in their learning, and especially at what they do on their return.
almac1991 chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
AWESOME! i loved it. you both are awesome writers!
noylj chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
The goblins know he is alive? Otherwise, his inheritance would go to someone (like the Ministry?).

Does he actually bother to come back? Why? Not a world I would want to save and Moldie thinks he is dead...