Reviews for Tell Me What's Right
OscardrivesmeWilde92 chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
Loved this!D
DLHKM chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
Oh, Sam. You are the biggest Destiel shipper out there, dear moose. Loved Sam, and Castiel's insecurities were well played out. Sean's jealousy was lovely. Brilliant. Until next time!
Otex chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
LOVE. LOVELOVELOVE. So cute and hot and accurate to the characters, I like how you didn't forget about Sam and Dean's relationshup- not that I'm a wincestiel shipper but in my opinion their bond as brothers is still crucial.
inklover93 chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
I love this story. The end was so tender! But more than anything I wish I could have been a fly on the wall during that discussion between Cas and Sam! Oh man. Poor Sam. I could only imagine how deep my blush would be if I had to have that conversation.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
This. Was. Fantastic. Oh my god. It started out squeal-worthy cute and ended downright steamy hot. I can't take this, I have too many feelings fighting for dominance right now.

I have a weakness for fics about destiel first getting together, and oh my lord is this one of the best I have ever read. Everyone was in character and your writing is so fluid and ... I loved everything about this. The scene that really stands out for me is when Sam and Dean are talking by the car; Sam is such a smartass - leave it to him to find a loophole and finally get the ball rolling. That scene could honest to god be copied and pasted into the show and it would work, it is so perfectly realistic unf.
Antifreezsnocone chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
Absolutely amazing! I loved this! You did a great job!
SparklyLalala chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
I love supporting and wise Sam :)...and love how he refused Cas and told Dean about it :). Great story :) you had me from beginning to ending biting my lip and giggling like a girl :D
XoXo chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
Wohoohoo that was smokin HOT. I approve greatly!
Betham chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
Oh - very nice! This was recommended, and I'm glad it was! I don't know the characters well, but you made them very believable. I love how Sam had Dean's best interest at heart ... usually the older brother takes care of the younger, and I was glad that Sam was able to "return the favor" and help Dean. I also like how insecure Cas was ... it was very sweet.
Megi-B chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
gah! this got rec'd to me and I totally loved it! I squicked at the use of...lotion...but otherwise really well done. The last 2 paragraphs totally had me. I thought the Dean dialogue/inner monalogue was really well done. I could hear him saying/thinking those lines.
stilljustceci chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
Okay, I know it's immature, but I'm SUCH a sucker for the fics about falling in love, and unrequited desire, and all the angsty longing. And this is HOT HOT HOT.

I stopped reading less than halfway through to start typing my impressions because this is so outstanding and I knew I would forget. Here are some of them (This is full of spoilers, if anyone out there reads reviews before reading the fic, like I do sometimes, so stop now and just read it. It's worth it!):

Sam is awesome, listening without judgment.

Zachariah IS a dick!

This line is intense: "“But he could…he would never accept that. Not from me. Not from…from this.” He gestured at himself, misery settling heavier around his shoulders. He couldn’t have been further from Dean’s type, and he was painfully aware of that." Am I right in inferring that Castiel could have chosen a female vessel if he'd wanted? Do the angels in your imagination have a gender before they choose a vessel? Poor Cas...

Something this simple: "He’d heard Dean make that noise once, in the shower, and at the time it had done things to him he’d never experienced. He’d wanted, more acutely than he’d ever imagined, and for hours the thought of what it would sound like to hear him really moan unrestrained had circled around his head." Yeah, that line will be in my head later on after the kids go to sleep. IF they go to sleep tonight. Sigh. :)

Castiel asking Sam for a kiss, and Sam's perfect, wonderful, amazing rejection? Perfect. I love you! LOL

And HA! I knew the moment Cas started to drift off there next to Sam that Dean was going to walk in on them. THANK YOU for keeping them in character with the trust rather than jump to the melodramatic overreactions. The way Dean reacted? God. This fic is going on my frequent re-read list. ;)

High five for the Sam/Dean conversation by the Impala. Not only was it a GREAT conversation, but Sam is a sly, sly dawg.

And I can't really say anything coherent about the rest except thank you. Thanks for making it real and making it hot. Whew!
krissy7490 chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
Well I'm glad it ran away from you because it was PERFECT! Awesome story and what a hot, sexy, yet really loving ending. Really loved it! :)
xmarie08 chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
Nahgh... *mumbles incoherently* Sweet and hot. Loved it!
Tubular Fox chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
WIN. My dear, you are MADE OF AWESOME. This story was just so fantastic that I can hardly breathe. You wrote them so in character! (And I LOVE super-virgin-insecure Cas, by the way. XD)

Please continue to be wonderful,

Tube
GlitterFeathers chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
This was amazing to read! You got the characters down to a tee! Seriously, it was wonderfully written!

Do you ever take requests? Or trades? I'm not the best writer ever, but I can draw pretty well. Perhaps you'd be interested? Feel free to email me: , if you are!

Either way, your writing is wonderful and I'm having a blast reading your Supernatural work! :D

Castiel and Dean are my fave characters, and you've put them together so well!

*applauds*