Reviews for I Am The Ocean
gracedarcyreynolds chapter 5 . 2/22
Update
Gianna chapter 5 . 2/8
Please update this! so so good
carolinelee chapter 5 . 6/13/2018
please finish the story... it’s been a very long time since you have but I love this story so far
MerDer Team chapter 5 . 6/12/2018
keep going that story awsome
AvaRosen chapter 5 . 12/29/2017
hi. I absolutely love all of your stories. I know it’s almost eight years later, but I would LOVE LOVE LOVE if you finished this story
valeblt chapter 5 . 10/12/2017
I would love to read the entire story. Please reconsider continuing it
Patsy chapter 5 . 9/10/2017
Obsessed with this story and I know it's been over 7 years, but MerDer are timeless and will always be my Otp. Sure wish you would finish this and your other stories. You are a fantastic writer;) I truly come back to your stories to get my MerDer fix fix from time to time. Your stories really make me happy.
Patsy chapter 5 . 10/10/2016
Hi Em,
Patsy here,begging you to finish this story! You are a fantastic writer and I have read and re-read your MerDer stories many times. I do not know why you did not get a lot of reviews because this is truly one of the best MerDer stories I have ever read:) Please come back and finish this amazing sequel and story. It would be a real treat for a fan like myself!
Thanks,
Your Loyal Fan-Patsy
Pat chapter 5 . 9/18/2016
Please finish this story. I would like to see what happens to mer and der.
silver-stone2 chapter 5 . 8/27/2016
are you going to finish this story?
Pat chapter 5 . 7/9/2016
Did you ever finish this fanfiction?
Mr.andMrs.EdwardCullen chapter 5 . 4/16/2016
Please come back and finish the story
Cheryl chapter 5 . 1/18/2016
This story is one of the greatest gifts ever read in fanfic land for MerDer fans:):) I know it's been years and I do not know where life has taken you but this story is an Amazing Gift that needs to be completed! You are a truly gifted writer! Please Come Back! Finish this Amazing story!
Patsy chapter 5 . 12/1/2015
I Truly love this story and wish you would complete it! This is classic MerDer-Please continue this great story of the only OTP in Grey's history and we can only get them in fanfic land now! Your MerDer stories have made many of my days happy ones:):)
Guest chapter 5 . 11/26/2015