Reviews for Holiday at Zala Beach
Starlit Serenade chapter 13 . 6/30/2011
XD Read it and fell in love with it. If this had a face book button, id click 'Like'. Which is a reallt dorky thing to say...but never the less!

Great!
luna-pendragon chapter 13 . 12/27/2010
i just found this story i really hope you keep going with it. i really like it.
Yuriski-1st chapter 10 . 11/26/2009
I like your storys They are really funny to read, but i am rather interested in what Capell does/is in your opinion...i mean...he IS the crown prince of Casandra...and than there is Aya, Queen of Fayel.

Well anyway...keep it up please
Yuriski-1st chapter 5 . 11/26/2009
Now i have to correct you...i just finished the game today (took me long enough ) and Savio made it perfectly clear that they are not dying...
Lourdes23 chapter 11 . 9/17/2009
Aw... and this one too! I like clueless love. Its so sweet. Makes the girly girl in me giggle...
Lourdes23 chapter 9 . 9/17/2009
I like this chapter! I always pictured Touma being a bit clueless, but somehow falling into the role of suitor perfectly. He always seemed way too together to really mess it up. You nailed it - bravo!
ChemistryMoogle chapter 6 . 9/13/2009
Aw I thought this was really cute! You make komachi and kristopher connect well through the pain they suffer, and it just makes me want to see them happy, no matter who they're with! Haven't read the other chapters yet but if you haven't resolved their stories yet I hope you will!
ChemistryMoogle chapter 2 . 9/10/2009
I don't think Rico was very OOC at all here! He's her brother, and it was totally done in a way that couldn't be taken...the WRONG way. Pervs...

And "flowy bits" made me smile for some reason. :) Well done!