Reviews for Tomorrow
jirou117 chapter 6 . 6/25
please update already
Fungai Mashiba chapter 3 . 4/26
Type your review are those two hiding their feelings for each other ,if they truly love each other then maybe try and confess to each other.I think it's just a nick of time ,Author continue your story cause I am enjoying every thing about it.
Rie chapter 6 . 2/18
That was really good, you had my emotions twisting and turning.
Guest chapter 6 . 10/31/2015
it sucks reading this in 2015 and seeing that it was last updated 5 years ago im crying, btw if u ever see this, its gold!
HimeRoseMei chapter 6 . 10/7/2015
Please update! I love this take on a kakahina
misao97 chapter 6 . 7/5/2015
Come back and finish this! Pls?
Saki chapter 6 . 4/30/2015
Great story. Really looking forward to the next chapter. Hope it's up soon
Edith47 chapter 6 . 4/28/2015
next chp. please!
Hatake Kaisa chapter 6 . 2/9/2015
I like the story! It getting good! Please stop!
missvietlove chapter 6 . 12/20/2014
I'm so sad this story didn't have been finished, it's a really good story! Kakashi and Hinata, I have a crush on this pairing, your Kakashi is so hot my god I wan't to die in his arm! It's been a while since your last update so I think that I would have to imagine the end myself. Whatever I want to thank you for these chapters, mainly the first one, which was the hottest i have read since a long time :P.
sailorangelmoon1 chapter 6 . 10/6/2014
I hope you update soon!
sailorangelmoon1 chapter 4 . 10/6/2014
This is great!
Guest chapter 6 . 9/11/2014
huh? where's the next chapter... please finish your chapter
eljosa chapter 6 . 9/11/2014
Hope you'll have a heart to continue this story. This is interesting and i really love this pairing. Please!
Little lily chapter 6 . 4/10/2014
Ahmm... Straight to the point! It is a great story , luv it! I've never thought this pair could be so cute . Kakashi vs Genma euuwww that is cool . I like Genma character. So sad , u did not continue this story . If u have a spare time please write again ... Ciao