Reviews for The Legend of Carn Dûm
Prophetic Fire chapter 2 . 7/17/2003
Hold it! Where's the rest? That's it? That can't be it! Why are you DOING this to me? Darn it...oh well. Great writing style, as always. I demand you keep this up!
ouch chapter 1 . 5/30/2003
Would like to point out that Elendil was father of Isildur (yes, that guy who cut off Sauron's finger, ring etc) and got himself killed in that battle just minutes before. Moreover, it is a masculine name and can't belong to a goddess. Mayhap You meant Yavanna?
Planet Mads chapter 2 . 3/23/2003
Do you plan on finshing this? Cos its good!
NectonMinako chapter 2 . 12/23/2002
Great story so far. I was wondering if you are going to be putting up another chapter soon? Can't wait to find out what happenes to Legolas and his friend.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/29/2002
good grasp of tolkiens style.

where the rest of it?
Artemisa chapter 2 . 10/30/2002
I really like your story, it's a shame that you haven't update for a long, long time. I hope you haven't stop writing.
anonymous chapter 2 . 1/24/2002
This is really good so far - both of the characters are very believable. Keep going.
NikiH chapter 2 . 1/16/2002
Nice Job. I'm impressed thus far and look forward to seeing where this goes next.
ElvenOne chapter 2 . 1/15/2002
WOW! that is soooooooooooooooooooooooo good! i like it! Are you going to write more? Me and Riverview will have a story up soon. but WOW yours is so much better! Are you going to write more? please please? Also in a couple weeks me and Riverview will have our story posted up mabey you could read it and give us advice? I'll tell you when it's up!

-Archy

BTW-WOW!
Mera chapter 2 . 1/14/2002
Vikki, you made me break my resolution not to read any LotR fanfiction! P A couple minor gripes: Elessar not Elasser, and I think you mean Elbereth not Elendil, cos Elendil's a man. -_-; Anyway, interesting premise and nice writing so far - the Tolkienish bit was maybe a little overdone, but still pretty, though I think your own style suits you better. Even when it does involve minor amounts of Legolas fangirldom. _
Jet chapter 2 . 1/13/2002
Wow...if the rest of the story is going to be like that I want more! Super cool idea! Keep it up!
Indiu chapter 2 . 1/12/2002
I really love the way you captured Legolas' personality, and the way the writing reflects just the right amount of Tolkien. Can't wait for more!
BurningTyger chapter 2 . 1/11/2002
Love the personalities and the plot. I want more!
BurningTyger chapter 1 . 1/11/2002
I have to disagree on one point: I don't find Tolkien's prose boring at all. And I liked the style of the introduction. ;) This has a good premise...now for the first real chapter! :)
Kool Person chapter 2 . 1/11/2002
I like it, I like it! Is that all? :( Please write more, and could you tell me when you update next? This story is really good so far.