Reviews for Lost Cause
BellaCullen042195 chapter 26 . 8/30/2014
Okay I read all of this story so fast... I need more... I have been reading it at work... and at home... until like 3 o clock in the morning. I need closure! Please!
BellaCullen042195 chapter 1 . 8/30/2014
I really really enjoy this story. I like how you set up events and how the love bugs didn't get too attached too fast. Please write more sooon! 3
puss-is-in-boots chapter 26 . 5/18/2013
I love this story so far! i really hope you're going to finish it because id love to read the rest! I was disappointed to find out it was left unfinished
cutieheart365 chapter 26 . 4/27/2013
I really like this story! I hope you update soon
cela chapter 9 . 4/8/2013
carnac the magnificent? johnny carson?
Elizabeth keitz chapter 26 . 4/1/2013
I really like it you should keep going
love bite chapter 24 . 2/19/2013
I am getting worried here that this whole thing is in her mind, and we are seeing her fantasy life as she escapes mentally from some terrible thing that is happening to her in "real" life. That would suck.

But, I am enjoying this story. Thanks for sharing.
love bite chapter 19 . 2/16/2013
This is so intriguing. I am so curious about what is going on.
love bite chapter 11 . 2/14/2013
Perhaps this has already been mentioned, but the term is "scarfed my food" not "scoffed my food." If you are open to constructive feedback, I found the constant use of italics a bit too much.
As always, a wonderful story...makes me want to keep reading!
love bite chapter 10 . 2/14/2013
OK I have been naughty and have not reviewed as I have been going along. I absolutely adore this fic and the detail vs. plot development is just perfect. I notice it is not complete and I am REALLY hoping you are still writing it, because I don't deal well with unfinished stories...
brandy chapter 26 . 1/31/2013
I hope u will continue this story it is wounderfull
MsRSX chapter 26 . 1/23/2013
Yay, you're back. I am looking forward to reading the rest of this story.
Guest chapter 26 . 1/18/2013
Omg omg omg omg omg omg I'm obsessed please do moreeeeeee
o.0 rosa o.0 chapter 26 . 1/10/2013
Aaaaaaahhhhhhhh! Y r u soooo mean to leave it as a cliff hanger
abbyweyr chapter 26 . 1/9/2013
oh no. Esme a better option for talking about abuse. Rosalie will only scare her. Looking forward to more when you post.