Reviews for Morakot
Yeah chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
I hate Taiwan. She's a total bitch... .
Kintora chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
This story reminds me of a mini illustration strip I saw on deviantart not long ago. Very sweet. :)
thislilchicken chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
Ohhh! I teared up reading this, since it reminded me of watching all the live coverage with my mom. Thanks for the heartwarming read.
momobird chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
your words are extremely touching and beautiful, and I love the way you put so much passion into such a short story.

awesome job :)
Hicks07 chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
wow, that was exremely powerful. Your words flowed beautifully. Great Job.

-abby claire
Mocha the Reviewer chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
.tv/

I just found out about the Asia-Pacific Song Contest...when I looked it up on the chinese version for Yahoo, I only found one relevant link...

Come on, people of/from Asia (and the Pacific)! Spread the word and show the world how awesome we are!XD
Courtney JoAnne chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
Aww, this is so touching and cute. You put so much emotion into s omething short, I can;t help but love every bit of it.

This was great

Courtney JoAnne
Boulevard May chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
Oh my gosh, Taiwan. This was so sweet and beautiful. Seeing how the typhoon affected her was heartbreaking, and all the nations helping her just made me smile. Great job.
Parable chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
If anything good comes out of natural disasters its seeing how quickly nations respond to help the victems of such catastrophes. Morakot was devestating but seeing all those nations ready to help out the 'little sister' warmed my heart.