Reviews for Young Negi : An Applied Approach
Lovnag chapter 60 . 2/11
This story... Was something impossibly pleasant to read. The characters are truly alive, their stories, sometimes funny, sometimes heartbrraking, but always making you hold your breath in anticipation of the next part. The plot overall, keeping you interested until the very end, which, by the way, was done brilliantly - bittersweet and fitting the story perfectly. Every single character with their own worries, dreams and regrets, their own little tale to tell. Another commendable thing would be the technical part, which was designed with great is done here in such a superb way, that I am almost at a loss of words here. This was a beautiful drama story, although I think it would be wise for me to say that in that drama it strayed somewhat from the canon spirit of lightheartedness, which, I suppose, is not such a bad thing after all.
Altogether: this was one helluva' ride! :)
RandomReaderThatWrites chapter 4 . 8/25/2016
"Oh boy. Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy...I have to share a room where the owners are..these two? Lord above..take me now. I'll die before I reach seven years of age. One poltergeist and one demon, and apparently, she is really upset I replaced her homeroom teacher. I'm dead. I can't use magic in the regular public, and she can run just as fast as I can. I'm dead. I'll have to leave my luggage if I wanna run..just exit slowly Negi, slowly..."

"Crap. I'm a goner. Mother and Father above, whom I never have known, the child you left behind will be coming to you soon."
RandomReaderThatWrites chapter 3 . 8/25/2016
The second time or not, i laughed so hard with Negi that i almost woke up my neighbors. i really love Negi's character, especially when I think that all the sarcasm is coming from a kid. i am saying it again, this story is so great, that i can't believe this story has so few reviews, favorites and follows. anyway that's people's fault for missing such a great story.
RandomReaderThatWrites chapter 2 . 8/24/2016
The second time reading it, but i can't help myself but say: The prologue is so longggggggggg
RandomReaderThatWrites chapter 1 . 8/24/2016
This is my second time reading this, and i will say it: This story is the best. i will continue to reread it because it is one of the few stories that doesn't bore you when you read it. And this Negi, in my opinion is better, i was kinda getting annoyed with sweet British gentleman Negi.
Warrof chapter 13 . 12/28/2015
I'm very concerned, I'm not sure if this is good or not, but I wanna keep reading it.
Warrof chapter 7 . 12/28/2015
You know, line breaks would be lovely.
Warrof chapter 6 . 12/28/2015
Does this follow the Negima! Storyline or the Negima!? Storyline? Cause I'm seeing elements both.
Ashmole chapter 22 . 8/28/2015
would Arika not realize Asuna is her little sister?
EVA-Saiyajin chapter 37 . 8/12/2011
great chapter
EVA-Saiyajin chapter 32 . 8/12/2011
great chapter, great fight scenes. I liked how Negi shoved it in Jasnin's face how much weaker she was then him, even when she had Heartbreaker and he didn't. Keep up the good work!
EVA-Saiyajin chapter 27 . 8/12/2011
excellent chapter. great fight scenes.
EVA-Saiyajin chapter 21 . 8/12/2011
well that was an interesting chapter. Nice to know some of the judges got beaten around a bit. Keep up the good work! your negi rocks, man, I wonder how strong he'll be when he's ten!
EVA-Saiyajin chapter 16 . 8/12/2011
great story, many grammatical errors, but great details, rather humorous too. Keep up the good work!
BuffyandChris chapter 23 . 8/7/2011
what's with the red marker and with him dissapearing and chowder and Asuna raising one eyebrow then mentioning rock over rock I'll copy and paste when I'm off my dsi.

P.S. the name i use is the name you can reply with.