Reviews for Young Negi : An Applied Approach
warrof chapter 13 . 12/28/2015
I'm very concerned, I'm not sure if this is good or not, but I wanna keep reading it.
warrof chapter 7 . 12/28/2015
You know, line breaks would be lovely.
warrof chapter 6 . 12/28/2015
Does this follow the Negima! Storyline or the Negima!? Storyline? Cause I'm seeing elements both.
Ashmole chapter 22 . 8/28/2015
would Arika not realize Asuna is her little sister?
EVA-Saiyajin chapter 37 . 8/12/2011
great chapter
EVA-Saiyajin chapter 32 . 8/12/2011
great chapter, great fight scenes. I liked how Negi shoved it in Jasnin's face how much weaker she was then him, even when she had Heartbreaker and he didn't. Keep up the good work!
EVA-Saiyajin chapter 27 . 8/12/2011
excellent chapter. great fight scenes.
EVA-Saiyajin chapter 21 . 8/12/2011
well that was an interesting chapter. Nice to know some of the judges got beaten around a bit. Keep up the good work! your negi rocks, man, I wonder how strong he'll be when he's ten!
EVA-Saiyajin chapter 16 . 8/12/2011
great story, many grammatical errors, but great details, rather humorous too. Keep up the good work!
BuffyandChris chapter 23 . 8/7/2011
what's with the red marker and with him dissapearing and chowder and Asuna raising one eyebrow then mentioning rock over rock I'll copy and paste when I'm off my dsi.

P.S. the name i use is the name you can reply with.
Aokuchi chapter 54 . 8/4/2011
This is, in my opinion, the best fic on here. A great story written by a great author. I'm not sure what else to say, because I don't know what else to say about it.

Also, to the anonymous person with review 193, Nekane did not die. You see here in the first chapter of the manga. One of the first pages, even.

Finalage, I'm not sure if you'll read this. I'm not even sure if you still go on anymore. But I have this to say: I honestly hope you keep writing.

~Aokuchi
Guest chapter 11 . 6/26/2011
What about Anya? Nonexistant? And to get this straight Nekane died.
Racke chapter 60 . 1/5/2011
... God, that was amazing.

After spending several days doing virtually nothing but reading this, and laughing a lot along the way, I've come to the conclusion that the ending is IMMENSELY frustrating... but in a sort of good way, that probably means that I'll be stuck with this story running through my head on an endless loop for WEEKS.

I tried to pay attention to the author's notes, but it was difficult when I wanted to start reading the next chapter immediately. The result is me being vaguely - but still quite comfortable with the result - confused about the poll where Anya won against Eva with a single vote... notice that I'm not complaining, simply observing my own confusion... and laughing at it with something akin to hysterical glee.

A part of me have tried to classify this fic as a dark fic, but considering the original contence of the ACTUAL series, added with the massive amount of acid coming out of the little guy's mouth and the wonderful humor, made me settle for calling this "dramatic, with a little slice of Rakkan".

Long story short, I would like to sincerely thank you for a wonderful read.
Tirion Fordring chapter 46 . 10/8/2010
46 chapters down in the span of about 20 hours of reading, spread out over a week. I think I will hold true to what I said last month and end up reading it in about 2-3 days. As I forge on the chapters have gotten longer it seems, or perhaps my mind has slowed to a crawl. It's hard to tell. My mind is erradic, one moment I could have the thought proccess of a genius with the train of thought that belongs to a mad man, the next I am a simple human with a deathly slow train of thought belonging to a child. Such is the cost of the knowledge I have gained, and the physical prowess I have... Everything in this world truly does have it's price... But I wonder what the price of immortality is. Whatever it may be, I would be willing to pay it. Should I have to condemn thousands of innocent souls to hell or my very family... Doesn't matter. Like I said, I'm a cold, heartless, hollow, slightly psychotic shell of a human that has been dipped in a bath of pure rage and apathy. I honestly don't care for anything, even my own life. If I die, I die, but I would rather not die prematurely if possible. I still have far too many people that owe me a debt of revenge, and even more I owe a debt to... I don't WANT to die until my rage is sated and my debts repaid, but if I must... then so be it. People think I'm pessimistic, depressed, and suicidal. In truth... I'm a REALISTIC person who is alright with dieing and isn't soaked in pointless and often impractical delusions. I look at life through the eyes of an adult that has caught on to truth, not a blind child that has been fed lies all my life.
Tirion Fordring chapter 45 . 10/8/2010
You want my honest answer? type it up and post it on the internet, laugh, laugh more, write a letter with as many curses as I know (about 12 i think) and use them as often as possible, laugh MORE, then send it to him, and finally... reread his letter and laugh MORE :3