Reviews for The Architecture of a Virgin Love
othiara chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
Love it! You have the characterisation perfect. I love how you write these two!
elle chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
lovely! very well done.
cherrygurl1225 chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
Hey!

Sorry it took me so long to leave you a review, but here goes!

First of all, congrats on writing your first Dollhouse fic! Though with the way you write, you can make pretty much any fandom (and original pieces of fiction, I'm sure) sound so poetic and beautiful. I simply adore your writing style, how it is so simplistic yet each word seems just right and paints a beautiful picture in my head.

I haven't read many Dollhouse fics, but yours is definitely one of the best I've read so far! I'm not a die-hard shipper of any particular fandom just yet, but I'm definitely leaning towards Claire/Topher as one of them! I love how you painted such a beautiful but complex juxtaposition between the two of them.

"He is the architect and she is the archetype." I think that describes the Claire/Topher relationship perfectly. I love how you emphasized how Topher can construct something, how he literally takes the flesh of Claire and molds it into his own (or whatever the imprint is). Then he admires her from a distance but I feel he is almost too ashamed to watch and I feel this ache from her perspective. I feel her desire, her confusion, her hurt, her need to want to know where she fits in despite being this kind of constructed archetype.

You really walked a fine line with them in this fic in how you portrayed their relationship.

"She watches him, barely." Wow...

Sounds like an interesting lecture you went to and way to draw inspiration from it! *applauds*

Out of curiosity, what class was that for? LOL.

Anyway, excellent job with this fic and I definitely hope to see more fics from you, especially Tru/Jack ones, but some more Dollhouse ones would be cool, too! :)

On one last side-note, thanks for all of the reviews you've given my fics so far. I always love receiving reviews from you so much! I will try to update "The Devil You Know" soon, but for now I think I will mostly be focusing on some shorter one-shots. I've also been doing other types of writing (original poetry, blogging and scriptwriting), so I've kinda put some of my fanfic on hold, but I will NEVER give up on Tru and Jack and "The Devil You Know" will continue on!

Until next time... ;)
Vicky210 chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
very good! sounds great! keep writing
jimjamrn chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
lovely simply lovely
Emma-Bishop chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
Lovely! I love how tortured and emotionally bare this is. Nice work!