Reviews for Harry Potter: Lost
maria7werewolf chapter 6 . 5/21/2014
I love how you portray Ginny and show things from her point of view.
Epeefencer chapter 10 . 3/11/2014
Wonderful story, but why wouldn't the blood test identify Adam as Harry?
KatzeIason69 chapter 10 . 12/22/2013
this was really great :)* i so enjoyed it a lot. hope there will be more to it.
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
Strings reader along, leaves plot holes. Lost interest by chapter 4.
sunnyseaforever chapter 3 . 4/22/2012
sunnyseaforever chapter 2 . 4/22/2012
Good chapter. I wonder what happened to Harry. Intriguing.
sunnyseaforever chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
Interesting premise.
Marcus S. Lazarus chapter 10 . 3/13/2012
The opening created a simple but dramatic impression of the events leading up to that fateful Halloween night from Voldemort’s perspective- while also leaving an interesting hint about what made this reality different from the one we know-, and the subsequent plot more than lived up to the expectations you created; nice job.

It might have taken a while for ‘Adam’ to be discovered, but the mystery of how his new life began- given that it was fairly obvious who he really was even if he himself had no idea about it- was more than engaging enough to make up for the delay, to say nothing of the intriguing questions raised about his history given his obvious fear of his powers and the implication that his random magic was responsible for him ending up on the streets (You could almost miss the Dursleys if it wasn’t for the fact that they kept him as a servant more than out of any sense of generosity).

While a part of me regrets the lack of information about what happened in what would have been Harry’s first year without him present- did Ron, Hermione and the others just have better luck alerting the teachers about the plot to steal the stone (Even if they apparently didn’t know who was specifically responsible for it), or did the Mirror of Erised just bamboozle Quirrel/Voldemort long enough for someone else to catch him/them?-, Adam and Ginny’s meeting and subsequent friendship was certainly effective in its simplicity, and subsequent developments as you explored the diary’s influence over Ginny were very well-handled, to say nothing of the increased suspicion that Adam attracted due to his complete lack of a family background and his obviously difficult life on the streets.

The final confrontation with Riddle in the Chamber was generally effective; the unexplained nature of the basilisk’s defeat seems a bit anti-climactic, but the confrontation between Adam and Riddle where Adam was tempted by his offer but nevertheless recognised the fundamental difference between them was definitely effective, serving as an excellent means to acknowledge the ever-present connection between the two enemies even when they don’t know it’s there, and the aftermath was generally well-explored as Adam finally manages to conclusively 'redeem' his reputation (A pity that Lockhart got away, but I suppose that some cowards take longer to get exposed than others).

Admittedly, I’m slightly surprised that nobody’s noticed the similarity between ‘Adam’ and James Potter, given how often that came up in the series, but I suppose the fact that it’s been over a decade since James died, the lack of the scar to provide a REALLY distinguishing identifying feature, and the fact that nobody’s ‘looking’ for a similarity in the first place probably accounts for that oversight.

I am DEFINITELY checking out the rest of this series...
1golfnut chapter 2 . 2/28/2012
Love it! One of the best fanfics I've read
TxA-GunFighter chapter 10 . 1/23/2012
Good chapter, hope you do a sequel to this story. Need to see where it goes from here.

TxA-GunFighter chapter 9 . 1/23/2012