Reviews for Nothing Else Matters
Orangejiuce chapter 36 . 4/30
My gosh...this story was perfect. Absolutely perfect. I saw the movie yesterday and was quite disappointed with the ending. I came to look for fanfictions but none of them really seemed right. I read your story and siddenly everything meshed so perfectly. Dara and V were perfect. Your characterization was, I felt, spot on. Your writing was so beautiful - I was tearing and eventually crying during the emotional scenes. You conveyed the hurt and the love and the conflict that the two felt so so very wondrously. I absolutely love your story. It is by far the best fanfic for this movie with the best female lead character /wink. I will most definitely be re-reading this multiple times. Thank you for sharing this with us and putting your time and love into it. I hope a sequel would become reality...I am so very hungry to read more of this story. Please, think about it!
Bergamotte chapter 1 . 3/14
I'm with you, I agree a stronger female character would have saved V. I found your V true to character. Like the movie, it was a wild ride, fluctuating from suspense to adventure to sadness to romance. Thanks for sharing this!
lazyDayDreamerSusi chapter 1 . 9/9/2015
Read the whole thing for the third time now. Love, love, love every single part of it! Thank you!
chilly47penguin chapter 36 . 8/18/2015
I love this version of the story! I think it was better than the original story. I greatly enjoyed reading this :)
CzappaStar chapter 36 . 3/26/2015
This was and is the very best story I have ever read. The lovely contrast and melding of V and Dara's personalities was written perfectly. Many moments had me captivated and twice as more had me blushing at the relationship the two developed. If you ever consider writing a epilogue or something more to this, I won't hesitate to read it.
Thank you for writing such a spectacular story.
Guest Susi chapter 36 . 12/14/2014
This was - by far - the best V for Vendetta fanfic I ever read (and I read a lot in the past few months).

You characterised V almost perfectly after the movie script (maybe even better) and Dara is a beautiful counterpart to him. At first I didn't really want to read a fanfic with a character that wasn't from the movie, but after giving your story a try, I was really glad I did anyway.

Did you ever consider writing some kind of part 2? I feal a little lost, now I read the story til the end and it will be quite impossible to find another one, that moves me so much inside. I'm even thinking of reading it again in some time. ;-)

(Excuse me, if my English is lacking correctness, I'm not a native speaker.)
Musingofapaperheart chapter 36 . 6/24/2014
This was such a fantastic story! I stayed up for hours reading it.
Dara was a great replacement for Evey and the story just played out so well!
AuroraBorealis13 chapter 24 . 12/7/2013
This story is amazing. You have breathed so much life into the characters, and your language is beautiful. And your handling of V and his verbosity-flawless.

One error I caught in this chapter, though (and I only caught it because I've done some ballroom dancing myself): "Moving forward as well, V placed his left hand upon her waist tentatively, clasping her right hand within his own."
If they are dancing in such a way that they are facing each other (and I assume they are and that this is some sort of waltz), it would be fairly awkward for V to have his left hand on Dara's waist and hold her right hand with his right hand. If you wanted his left hand on her waist, he would be grasping her LEFT hand with his right. In all actuality, though, most couples dancing involves a frame-up where the male's RIGHT hand is on the female's waist so that his left is the one grasping his partner's hand.

This is really an incredibly minor detail, though. It's just that the rest of your story is so flawless that I figured you might want to know for accuracy's sake.

Keep up your amazing writing! Thank you!
AuroraBorealis13 (from FP-I'm just too lazy to log in right now)
Polariz chapter 36 . 11/5/2013
I love this story so much I can't even dare to put it in words because I know I'll fail terribly.
You have an amazing talent with words and characters.
Can't say much more, I'm afraid.
Please, never stop writing.
Sephira Vanya Estelwen chapter 36 . 6/18/2013
Very lovely my dear.
Guest chapter 36 . 6/16/2013
Awesome story. V was very much in character. Loved how you followed the movie plot and inserted an OC. Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful piece. I truly enjoyed it!
Guest chapter 17 . 5/20/2013
Oh sweet blessed comic relief. Some fun, finally! So glad to see they're getting along again. And quite well too...
Guest chapter 15 . 5/20/2013
Oh my gosh, that was horribly suspenseful. I almost skipped over to the end , but i restrained myself.
Guest chapter 14 . 5/20/2013
wow, he's such an... *ahem* astoundingly frustrating person.
Guest chapter 12 . 5/20/2013
Yup. I much prefer Dara to Evey. *keeps reading* So addicted...