Reviews for Special Agent
Otaku-ka-ren chapter 1 . 3/19
will you write a sequel
Kiowa summer chapter 1 . 1/6
This one is fun I hope you write a sequel.
Josephine chapter 1 . 12/16/2014
So, did Kaoru die?
UrmixMoonstone chapter 1 . 11/19/2014
An amazing read!
A Midsummer chapter 1 . 9/19/2014
'And that dearest Kenji is how your father and I met. Beats any action romance movie don't you think?' Kaoru would probably say. 'Your father was so furious it isn't even funny when you have a throbbing pain in your shoulders and the adrenaline has long since worn off'.
dancingfingers chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
*groans* You can't possibly tease us with that cliffhanger for years right? We want the sequel!
Fenris Jin chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
Kaoru seriously reminded me of Die Hard when she hid outside her balcony.. LOL

Sweet one shot. It was pretty cool. :D
CaylieJelly chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
Awesome! A very different light and funny as well. Please do write more! :)
shadowblade-tara chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
This. This is awesome. This is Die Hard with Kaoru as Bruce Willis. This is epic. There are no words to describe the pure awesomeness of this fic. I applaud you for coming up with this idea - This is just too awesome for words. I'm going to stop now before I make a complete fool of myself.

Shadow
Grey Wolf4 chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
This is a great Rurouni Kenshin one shot AU and you've made Kenshin into a SAT Commander very convincingly.
BlackRose851 chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
love!
Tsukihimesama95 chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
please do continue, i enjoy reading possessive Battousai fics...
satomika chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
i like it!

and im glad that there's a sequel... :]

meehee...

i can't wait! :]
winter051094 chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
WHATTTTTTT? HOW DARE YOU END IT LIKE THAT SAYING THAT YOU WONT HAVE A SEQUEL FOR A LONG TIME!

"well if i could arrest YOU for the cruelity you have just done to me and ur readers, i would" lol *wink wink/8 haha what an amazing short story to have read just now. damn im impressed that im THIS into this story so far.

i LOVEEEEEE kenshin in this story haha you should totallyyyyyy update ur sequel any day now .

haha anyway, AWESOMEEEEEEE job on this :DDD hope to hear from ya reallyyyy soon! :)

~Winter
Azhwi chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
Woooo!

That was well done!

I love the humor in the story and the way the characters interact. Of course the civilians would try to help, of course the cops wouldn't want them to help - and of course Saito would be an ass.

It's a curious story and I'm really looking forward to seeing how it develops.

Fun writing style and a pleasure to read.

Thank you!