Reviews for No Where Near
katcuori chapter 1 . 5/10/2006
You update thjis instant! I want to know more!
DxInsider chapter 1 . 1/18/2003
I LOVE IT! MORE MORE MORE!
RaneyLee chapter 1 . 10/22/2002
You really need to update this! It's great! PLEASE write more!
Lady Tiger chapter 1 . 10/22/2002
MORE MORE MORE! MUST HAVE MORE! HURRY!

Yeah, okay, I'm fine. Please hurry with the next chapter.I'll give you a cookie.
thepaxilfairy chapter 1 . 9/24/2002
OMGGGGGGGG! TYYYYY! That is so CUUUUUUUUUUTE but SAAAAAAAAAAAD at the same time. Awwww...*sniffles then glomps Nosedive*
MD Fan chapter 1 . 4/10/2002
No, i do not love cliffhangers. Now please continue!
Jane Silver chapter 1 . 3/19/2002
I dare you to make this a crossover with X-men evelotion. And I double dare you include two details.

1. Nosedive makes friends with kurt first and goes with him to the institute.

2. Scotts brother Alex comes in.

Have the writting skills to do it?
lindsay chapter 1 . 2/17/2002
hey!

I really like your writing so far. I'm a sucker for nosedive-wildwing fics! I hope yu post more soon!
Kaeera chapter 1 . 2/2/2002
Awww, seems that I have to write my story relatively fast, otherwise you'll do that again*snickers* But then again, there's a method against it...I won't read your stories!*laughs*

...okay, I admit, a very bad method...

Nosedibe running away? A new idea! Wow! Can't wait to see the next part! PAPPY! YOU EVIL! CONTINUE*takes a knife* I am armed!

Oh, and thanks for your review!

*hunts Papillon*
Bexi chapter 1 . 1/30/2002
I love this fic so far. You have got to finish it.

Pleaseeeee... I'll cry if you don't.

Why do people do such horrible things as cliffhangers... their evil I tell you... EVILLLLLLLLLLLLL!
Journey Kayla chapter 1 . 1/17/2002
I love this story, please write more!
Angelfire chapter 1 . 1/14/2002
Hiya! Sorry it took so long to review. I like this one... Please finish it... *puppy eyes* PLEASE!
PapillonStar chapter 1 . 1/8/2002
DACK!...grr...*sobs* Why do they torment me so? *little Pappy angle appears* You deserve it. If you'd quit torturing your nice audience here...*little devil Pappy appers* No! Cliffhangers are FUN! angel: No! devil: Yes! Me: well, i'm going to go work on Orphan, i suppose...btw, great fic. Ur right, i deserved the cliffhanger bit. *sighs* How will i ever be able to wait? *leaves* angelpappy: where'd she go? devilPappy: i dunno. angelPappy: Now what? devilpappy: how 'bout pizza? angel: OK *leaves Pappy to her writer's block* Ho hum...
WildfireFriendship chapter 1 . 1/8/2002
So this is going to turn into an incest thing? Or did I read the summary wrong? Not that I mind. It's fiction. Like that answers everything. Anyway, I'm intrigued! So by all means continue!
Angelfire chapter 1 . 1/8/2002
Aw man! Don't be so evil to me! *big puppy dog eyes* Cliff hangers are evil... so hurry and get more, this is really good!